Admins posting on LOCKED THREADS

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Admins posting on LOCKED THREADS

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

STU wrote:I also thanked Crow for asking "Please tell me what you want in one paragraph or less." because I thought he was actually going to do something about it.... BUT HE WAS JUST TROLLING.
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 1281#p1281
So as far as I'm concerned, I've already "appreciated" something that Crow never did, or had any intention of doing...
...Even though my request was only to remove 2 posts that were totally unnecessary, disrespectful to me, and should never have been posted in the first place.
....One simple request that would have made me happy, but was ignored again because everyone is too damn stubborn to give me anything I ask for...even if it means preventing more drama.

Give me a reason to be appreciative, and I will be.

Here's a perfect example of how Crow purposely frustrates me:
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 5&start=21
Everyone else loves the idea, but Crow refuses because he doesn't like them.
Well, it's not "all about you" Crow,and your reason is stupid and selfish.
I think he's making lame excuses to reject the idea just because it was mine.
I don't like deleting post to start with, so no, I didn't go back and delete the post. I prefer it to be on the record.

And the smiles arn't that good. We haven't started any mods or skins on the forum yet, but when we do more smiles will be looked at. Sorry I didn't use them, but the thought was nice.
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

S']['U wrote:
vistalize wrote:Like I said before STU you cant ever get what you want brother. Just deal with it and move on. This is the point im trying to get across to you. And How was I disrespecting you by telling you, that you are pushing your luck? I feel like you have kicked me in the nuts Stu. I have stood up for you so many times and had your back when everyone wanted you banned. I'm done STU... I have washed my hands from you. I'm sorry brother but you dont appreciate anything.
EvilTree, I apologize for the way I treated you.
I was frustrated when I didn't get a response from you or anyone after a week, and then when you did talk to me, it appeared you were lying to me.
I was wrong.
You can't place the blame entirely on me though.. I should have at least got some acknowledgement from someone that my concerns were being addressed and all I got was silence, even after I had complained several times in this forum that I was being ignored.
I also apologize to Bo'sdad for suggesting that he was behind Fish's immunity to votes.

As far as me not "appreciating anything"..... that's bullshit.
When Sand locked my thread after I requested him to do so, I sent him a "Thank You" by PM.
...then you over-rode the action he took.
The one time someone actually granted my request, and you by-passed it...to make a comment that should have been sent to me by PM instead of publicly belittling me.
...Yes, that pissed me off.
Then you refused to remove it when I asked you to. Why?

I also thanked Crow for asking "Please tell me what you want in one paragraph or less." because I thought he was actually going to do something about it.... BUT HE WAS JUST TROLLING.
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 1281#p1281
So as far as I'm concerned, I've already "appreciated" something that Crow never did, or had any intention of doing...
...Even though my request was only to remove 2 posts that were totally unnecessary, disrespectful to me, and should never have been posted in the first place.
....One simple request that would have made me happy, but was ignored again because everyone is too damn stubborn to give me anything I ask for...even if it means preventing more drama.

Give me a reason to be appreciative, and I will be.

Here's a perfect example of how Crow purposely frustrates me:
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 5&start=21
Everyone else loves the idea, but Crow refuses because he doesn't like them.
Well, it's not "all about you" Crow,and your reason is stupid and selfish.
I think he's making lame excuses to reject the idea just because it was mine.
S2minute wrote:Image :? ummm, should we start a NEW thread now for stus next blizzard of posts in responce? Or, are we going to entertain him... FOREVER :?:Image
Necessary? Image
The only purpose of this post is to publicly mock and belittle me.
You'd think an admin would show more self-restraint.
STU, did you take it upon yourself to edit MY post by inserting thoses joker faces? Because i diden't place them there. Your about as stable as a one legged horse, AND STU, DON'T PM ME AGAIN....
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:I don't like deleting post to start with, so no, I didn't go back and delete the post. I prefer it to be on the record.
Why do you think it's necessary for your smart-ass comment to be "on the record"?
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 0&start=19
Your assumption about why I was banned from LS forum was wrong and insulting.
You just still want everyone to think there was a valid reason.
How convienent for you that I'm not able to respond there to correct you.
DaJ4ck3L wrote:And the smiles arn't that good.
Oh yeah?
Well you're the only one that thinks so. But you're so arrogant, you think your opinion is the only one that counts.
I think there should be a poll made on that subject.
S2minute wrote:STU, did you take it upon yourself to edit MY post by inserting thoses joker faces? Because i diden't place them there. Your about as stable as a one legged horse, AND STU, DON'T PM ME AGAIN....
Those are TROLL faces and they are appropriate.
Don't give me a reason to PM you and I won't.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:I don't like deleting post to start with, so no, I didn't go back and delete the post. I prefer it to be on the record.
Why do you think it's necessary for your smart-ass comment to be "on the record"?
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 0&start=19
Your assumption about why I was banned from LS forum was wrong and insulting.
You just still want everyone to think there was a valid reason.
How convienent for you that I'm not able to respond there to correct you.
DaJ4ck3L wrote:And the smiles arn't that good.
Oh yeah?
Well you're the only one that thinks so. But you're so arrogant, you think your opinion is the only one that counts.
I think there should be a poll made on that subject.
S2minute wrote:STU, did you take it upon yourself to edit MY post by inserting thoses joker faces? Because i diden't place them there. Your about as stable as a one legged horse, AND STU, DON'T PM ME AGAIN....
Those are TROLL faces and they are appropriate.
Don't give me a reason to PM you and I won't.
DaJ4ck3L wrote:Oops, I didn't even notice it was locked.

Was all this really necessary though?
And rude....
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

S']['U wrote:
Was your comment really necessary?
(Thanks for editing that out BTW.)
DaJ4ck3L wrote:And rude....
..and I suppose you think your little smart-ass comment on a locked thread was polite?
You can continue this arguement all you want, and then accuse me of continuing the drama...
I'm not going to argue with you anymore.
Trying to make you see reason is like arguing with a child.
You're never going to see anything wrong with what you did because you're arrogant and stubborn.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

S']['U wrote:
S']['U wrote:
Was your comment really necessary?
(Thanks for editing that out BTW.)
DaJ4ck3L wrote:And rude....
..and I suppose you think your little smart-ass comment on a locked thread was polite?
You can continue this arguement all you want, and then accuse me of continuing the drama...
I'm not going to argue with you anymore.
Trying to make you see reason is like arguing with a child.
You're never going to see anything wrong with what you did because you're arrogant and stubborn.
I didn't mean to edit it.

Also, I'm sorry for anything wrong I did to you. I hope we can put this behind us one day. :)
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

Necessary?
The only purpose of this post is to publicly mock and belittle me.
You'd think an admin would show more self-restraint.

self-restraint? STU i've BEEN showing self-restraint with you from day one,(since you were booted from OZ). I WAS even on your side for awhile. Then i realized your just hopeless and quite frankly, atm you make me very concerned,(for everyone else), and nervous as well. If it was up to me, this would have ended a very long time ago. In that i mean i would have stopped you from posting anything, anywhere forever. That would have been me NOT having self-restraint. Consider yourself fortunate i'm not in that position..yet, and that i still DO have some restraint.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

^ You see that ? :lol:

You even got S2 all worked up. Good going :|
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Matt Fox wrote:^ You see that ? :lol:
You even got S2 all worked up. Good going :|
Yeah...It doesn't take much.
All I have to do is post and he starts whining about me.
He says I should make my complaints by PM, but he won't follow his own advice.
Now he's still posting his troll crap here, trying to provoke a response from me and
continue the drama so he can keep on whining.

He's also the asshole that asked for me to be server-banned for forum drama,
and tried to start organized harassment of me in the server with his stupid ISTUFF crap.
Yeah, he's a real swell guy. Image ...just full of "good ideas".
DaJ4ck3L wrote:Also, I'm sorry for anything wrong I did to you.
Your "apology" is meaningless because you don't believe you ever have done anything wrong to me.
Be more specific if you want me to take you seriously.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

You know how I looked at this entire situation STU?

I thought about it easily. BR is a community server. Ran by Tyrants according to some.
However, it is their house and we are just the guests.

I've learned one thing from all of this.
You're better off out of the firing range.

Crow said he was sorry and hopes he can move on from these problems.
but you say you dont take him seriously.
Is he suppose to make a video of him bowing down asking forgiveness ? No.

Im not trolling you, or siding... im just tired of reading the same drama since July ....

But next week is a new year, and this can mean many things..
How about STU, just play the game ... If you get fucked with, handle it the right way.
Perhaps PMing an admin you know will do their job, and ask them to handle the problem.

If things do not change , idk man ... All I'm saying is I dont get messed with since I stopped the drama.
Be the bigger man and drop everything, cuz I need some help making videos, and when you are caught up in writing stories for ppl to read, I cant make those videos :P

Come on bro, just cool down for awhile, if it helps, dont login to a forum for awhile.
Ignore the bullshit. You think it cannot be done cuz everyone harrasses you.
Well in time of you being the bigger man they will stop. If they dont stop Bring shit back up again.

This is a game, and people are killing the community with drama filled chatlogs.
This is a First Person Shooter, not a soap opera.

Now lets hear some Shazbot!
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.