Admins posting on LOCKED THREADS

S']['U

Re: Admins posting on LOCKED THREADS

Post by S']['U »

Matt Fox wrote:Crow said he was sorry and hopes he can move on from these problems.
but you say you dont take him seriously.
Is he suppose to make a video of him bowing down asking forgiveness ? No.
I don't believe Crow is one bit sorry for anything.
I think he only said that for appearances sake. ...just to make himself look ambivilant while still not having to do anything to answer my requests.
I say actions speak much louder than words.

2 days ago I sent Sand a PM, suggesting an alternate solution that would leave Crow's post "on the record" but also allows me to respond to it "on the record":
S']['U wrote:Subject: Admins posting on LOCKED THREADS
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:I don't like deleting post to start with, so no, I didn't go back and delete the post. I prefer it to be on the record.
Why do you think it's necessary for your smart-ass comment to be "on the record"?
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 0&start=19
Your assumption about why I was banned from LS forum was wrong and insulting.
You just still want everyone to think there was a valid reason.
How convienent for you that I'm not able to respond there to correct you.
This is why I object so strongly to admins posting comments on locked threads.
They can say anything they want and I'm unable to defend myself or correct misinformation.

I'd have no objection if Crow's post was the least bit constructive, but it serves no purpose except to humiliate me and perpetuate false assumptions.

If you won't remove it for those reasons, I'd like to request that I be able to post this response after Crow's post to explain why his assumption is wrong:

I'd appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
S']['U
Guess what I got for a response again...
NOTHING

As you can see, being polite and reasonable gets me nowhere.
It seems ignoring me for the lulz is a higher priority than preventing more drama.
...and everyone wonders why I get pissed off and "rage" on this forum.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

Well for the Record...
Tango didn't unban you, I did ....
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

Matt, just don't post any responces at all for stu. READ THIS everyone stu thrives on this crap so lets just stave him by not responding to his posts at all. It has to be a group effort to work.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

vgy
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

S2minute wrote:Matt, just don't post any responces at all for stu. READ THIS everyone stu thrives on this crap so lets just stave him by not responding to his posts at all. It has to be a group effort to work.
I personally will not take your advice.
I feel that it unfair and cruel to outkast a person because he doesn't follow the herd.
He is clanless and is left defending himself, Let the man talk and hear him out so we can move on.
What has STU really dont in the first place if I may ask. Run you over with APC and use a K pack ?
Or hurt your feelings with words ...
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

S2minute wrote:Matt, just don't post any responces at all for stu. READ THIS everyone stu thrives on this crap so lets just stave him by not responding to his posts at all. It has to be a group effort to work.
STARTING WITH YOU.
You're the one that's obsessed with shutting me up, even though all I've tried to do is discuss unresolved issues.
I haven't sworn at anyone or used any "large colorful fonts".
I've only disrespected people that have shown me no respect.
Stop reading my threads if they bother you so much, and stop posting on them.

FYI: I have no problem at all with Matt.
Don't be telling him who he can talk to and who he can't.
Matt Fox wrote:Well for the Record...
Tango didn't unban you, I did ....
I stand corrected. The point is I didn't do anything to deserve that ban and it was immediately recinded.
...with Tango's approval.
Last edited by S']['U on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

STU man, chill out dude. You're starting to explode.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:STU man, chill out dude. You're starting to explode.
...and that's exactly what you're trying to make everyone think.

Wrong assumption again.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

STU: Crow said he is sorry but you keep on going. Simply accept that he is admitting to wrong doing and is saying he is sorry. How difficult it is to VZA that he is sorry. I mean what i say and if you don't understand the word Sorry or the pure meaning of it then that is not anyone's problem but yours. And if so some reason you feel him saying sorry thinking he doesn't mean well then there is nothing anyone can do about your feelings toward another person saying Sorry "if they really mean it or not". Life goes on we all make mistakes even i do and we learn from them. No one is perfect and never will be. So for once this might sound rude or unprofessional coming from me "loosen up a little and try to enjoy your life/game" At this point im asking you STU personally to end this long lasting thread that should of been done long time ago. Happy new years to you STU and Everyone else.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Owner wrote:STU: Crow said he is sorry but you keep on going. Simply accept that he is admitting to wrong doing and is saying he is sorry. How difficult it is to VZA that he is sorry. I mean what i say and if you don't understand the word Sorry or the pure meaning of it then that is not anyone's problem but yours. And if so some reason you feel him saying sorry thinking he doesn't mean well then there is nothing anyone can do about your feelings toward another person saying Sorry "if they really mean it or not". Life goes on we all make mistakes even i do and we learn from them. No one is perfect and never will be. So for once this might sound rude or unprofessional coming from me "loosen up a little and try to enjoy your life/game" At this point im asking you STU personally to end this long lasting thread that should of been done long time ago. Happy new years to you STU and Everyone else.
This thread will end when other people stop posting on it.
...or you can lock it and allow Crow to get the last smart-ass comment in after I'm unable to respond.