Hi I'm SGT ROCK, Morning play and child like behavior HELP?

LunaticChick

Re: Hi I'm SGT ROCK, Morning play and child like behavior HE

Post by LunaticChick »

I didn't kick him and really don't remember this incident.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

TXRedneck wrote:I really appreciate the positive attitude Rock! That's few and far between now days. Not sure who did what or what they were thinking, and more than anything; as bare as things have been why anyone is being kicked or booted is ridiculous. The Admins in br are pretty stand up people; so not sure whats going on.

Is there a chance someone has Admin that shouldn't have it?

I hope these actions stop taking place before people are completely run off.
Sorry I got kinda busy these last few days. Thanks Redneck, I do love this game, always did, I don't take things personally in the game, it can be aggravating and you see people who definitely let it get to them. If I come after you and you just killed me it's usually because you're attacking my base, flag or you're just too good a player and someone needs to slow you down or we lose.... ya know what I mean... You understand the gist of what I started this thread about.. I wanna see it continue, I love it, I'm kinda saying it's really rough to come in here and learn and not get abused somewhat at times. It'd be great if there was a page devoted to (w/pics) all the wep options, force fields, turrets, etc. with explanations of how and where they're used (maybe I've yet to find it???) along with some other helpful tips. I've read through a lot of posts here to find out some info but I'm still confused on some things. Not only would that help the new players but it might help keep regulars from getting perturbed. I've also had some people help me out in there too and it's appreciated. It's great to see some players from back in the day still playing, that really is something. I hope some of this stuff helps, that is the spirit it's offered in.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

LunaticChick wrote:I didn't kick him and really don't remember this incident.
I'm sorry Luna I didn't mean to come across like that, I saw you were there (coulda been an imposter, I dunno???). I was just hoping you saw what happened and could tell me what happened. I thought you were there and Hannibal and I were both trying to destroy that welded blast wall and you were nearby ( or someone under your name). I was just hoping you would know more about what happened and could maybe confirm it at least wasn't my blastwall weld job. As I said I was accused of it in there one time prior to that day and it was an opposing team member who put it there that day. I (LOL) don't even know how to weld a wall in place. I have a great deal of respect for your gameplay in there, was just hoping you saw it.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

I'm sorry but I don't remember this incident.