Banned with Prejudice (No_Prisoners)

No_Prisoners

Banned with Prejudice (No_Prisoners)

Post by No_Prisoners »

Hopefully I will write this with a cooler head than I had a few days ago. I was playing a map (don't know names of most maps except Broadside), a few days ago. The map with the center way point in the air over the middle. Both sides have two towers on either side of the flag area. I was using PB in Heavy on top of one of the towers and I had a base cloak set up so I should have been fairly invisible to the enemy. The enemy had fair D set up in the middle and I was picking it apart with my PB. I could see the enemy pop their head around their side of the center and would kill them. They killed me too but I was mostly doin the killin. I was kicked/banned all the sudden. I reached out to some people who would know me since I've been playing years and years and years and I learned I had been banned for suspicion of using Happy Mod. I wasn't shooting thru walls or half way across the map thru fog that I understand might be a characteristic of HM, I was just killin them in the center under invisibility of the base cloak. They could see me well maybe just the red over my head and I could see them, nothing unusual in the game.
Here's the thing guys, I don't really even want to know who kicked me without chatting to me or telling me they thought I was using HM, or giving me any chance to answer their concern cause that's not the most important thing. You don't need to know about me but at 56 (big wow I know) I may the oldest player in Tribes, served in the Airforce as a Military Policeman, carried a Secret clearence went into the private sector for a corporate company that lasted 27 years, got laid off in this nasty recession and managed to emerge okay with my own gourmet hamburger restaurant in the Seattle area employing 20 people. I do not bring drama to the game nor do I cheat with HM. Never had it, don't like people who use it, don't want it. Like I said Big Wow but what's sad is that there is someone with admin power out there who is banning people on suspicion of HM, which is an abuse of power and reckless to the game. With Tribes being a shrinking community this does nothing but hurt it's survivial. For me playing Tribes is my stress relief not to mention probably good at my age for hand/eye coordination. I love the annhiliation maps and I'm no where near the best out there, I'm just a solid player who doesn't stray far from the rules of the game and I was banned for maybe killin him more then he killed me???!! Give me some credit for years of playing that I might be able to shoot pretty good. Anyway, this guy should not have admin power hopefully I'm not bitching about the owner of the sight or I may be shooting myself in the foot but it was wrong on so many levels to ban me. Many of the players have seen me in the game for years and know I don't bring drama and that I'm only playing for the fun of it.
I AM pissed about it but life goes on and I know one day Tribes will be over, I'll still be sad when that day happens. I'm hoping this is just an error and a better conscientous prevails to unban me. See you in Tribes, I hope!
Mahalo for your time. No_Prisoners
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Banned with Prejudice (No_Prisoners)

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Sir, you will be unbanned the second I hop on Tribes. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I just heard about this last night, and it was not happy news for me to hear. I've played with you longer than I've played with most others in anni, in fact I could count on one hand the number of people who were around in my early era that are still active (05-06), and you would be on that hand. I know in all the years I've played with you, I've never once thought about looking for cheats on you, and I still wouldn't. Some peoples word is good, and I believe yours is.

EDIT: Ok, I just checked, and it seems your ban has already been lifted. Frag on brother!!
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

Thank you DaJ4ck3L, Erowid and FranktheTank for your support. I can stop my Psychiatrist visits now that I can play Tribes again!!!!
NaStY

Post by NaStY »

You own a burger joint in seattle? Whats the name? I live in tacoma and I would love to try it out.
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

Teddys Bigger Burgers....... in Woodinville (check it out online). There are 5 stores on Oahu and I brought the first one to the mainland. Hand pattied daily, ground chuck, flame broiled, cooked to order. So juicy you will need about 8 napkins. Hope you make it up sometime!
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

cheese fries?
NaStY

Post by NaStY »

My son lives in lynwood, so when I'm up that way I'll stop in. maybe we can trade hax :) j/p
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

Cheese fries, Chili Cheese fries, tater tots, sweet potato fries.... Yes to all and more. If I'm working when you come in I'll give any of my Tribes friends a free old fashion super thick milk shake.... It Brok da Mout Brah...!
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Fuck the milkshake I want a burger.
EvilTree{OZ}
NaStY

Post by NaStY »

So when I go do I ask whoever " Hey is No Prisoners here?"