Banned with Prejudice (No_Prisoners)

NaStY

Re: Banned with Prejudice (No_Prisoners)

Post by NaStY »

I will settle this once I go to your resturant. I love 5 guys burgers, we will see who wins!
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

It will be a pleasure to have you NaSty.....
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

Keep this in mind next time your mouth pulls away from biting into the burger of your choice. Do you notice a very slight pulling of the meat before it lets go? Normal ground beef will do that. My grind is thinner, the meat isn't machine pattied, we hand patty with love so it's not as compressed and it cooks up like a steak, slightly red center and dripping juice. When you bite into it our ground chuck meat will never pull, it aways breaks away and we never use binders or fillers. If you come in and order Well Done I'm sending you to McDonalds!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

JeSuS wrote:fuck that i rather have a good ol five guys burger.
We have one of them here too, and I also eat there. Really it's all about how much love is put into the burger, like NoPris said. If you go to a McDonald's you will get a basic re fried burger. Not something cooked to order. I would probably eat at 5 guys more if it wasn't a little further away from jax burger. Both places have really awesome burgers, but location wise jax is closer for me. They also have a nice spicy burger I like that 5 guys doesn't, so that is nice for me too. Jax burger is probably more like NoPris place, not as main stream as 5guys, so they only have a few joints here in Houston.

Main point: It's all about the love these joints put into their burgers.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

No_Prisoners wrote:Keep this in mind next time your mouth pulls away from biting into the burger of your choice. Do you notice a very slight pulling of the meat before it lets go? Normal ground beef will do that. My grind is thinner, the meat isn't machine pattied, we hand patty with love so it's not as compressed and it cooks up like a steak, slightly red center and dripping juice. When you bite into it our ground chuck meat will never pull, it aways breaks away and we never use binders or fillers. If you come in and order Well Done I'm sending you to McDonalds!
http://teddysbiggerburgers.com/

This does all the talking. Looks real good bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=galfmWm-vsU
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

So right...I fell in Love with those burgers in Hawaii and needed to bring a store over to the mainland. Mahalo for the props DaJ4ck3L. Commercial below doesn't show much of my store but it's about the burgers anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8E0rWXpzfw
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

ah ya unfortunately seattle is really far from FL, and if i go anywhere that way it would be to san diego cuz i have family there. But it does sound like a good burger man. I see i am not the only business owner around here now haha
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

JeSuS wrote:ah ya unfortunately seattle is really far from FL, and if i go anywhere that way it would be to san diego cuz i have family there. But it does sound like a good burger man. I see i am not the only business owner around here now haha
There are a few that I've met over the years actually.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

i have met a few people to but seattle bro, thats literally across country haha
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

This recession probably is responsible for putting many people into a business of their own. It ain't easy but if it was everyone would do it. :) I'd love to meet another Tribes player, haven't had that opportunity. Maybe a road trip to a burger place in the Seattle area!!!!