Complain @ bo'sdad

Cristi

Re: Complain @ bo'sdad

Post by Cristi »

if 2strong or aaquib or jegue or some one else beside you says i am a bb or he wants me not to play tribes anymore i quit....
Striker

Re: *sigh* wtf bo'sdad........

Post by Striker »

Cristi wrote:b4 i got kicked

Also Cristi, we would love for you to keep playing. Just do it right. No HM, no bs whining.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6FWEd9y ... e=youtu.be
2Strong giving Christi some good advice.
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

Beavis wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6FWEd9y ... e=youtu.be
cannot read shit from that video beavis :lol:
Cristi

Re: *sigh* wtf bo'sdad........

Post by Cristi »

@striker
Also Cristi, we would love for you to keep playing. Just do it right. No HM, no bs whining.

i don't use use HM and i'm not thinking to do cuz i don't need...
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

Beavis wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6FWEd9y ... e=youtu.be
well i guess the "message" from this vid^ is that i need to be quite...? yea i understood that but what haves to do with bo', actually as u can see the title... i have a "complain" so from all lies bo'sdad said i guess he is afraid of not loosing his "owner" status for mistakes he did.... <sorry bad english and i want my votting rights... someone please:D
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

you admitted killing the d I was setting. so at this point your just digging a deeper whole to climb out of.
(all d i destroyed was only 1 laser turret and i don't remember any warning.. all you did was to boost me after i killed that laser and placed my invo ....) then you admitted coming back and starting to do it again. I cant be held responsible for your not reading the chat log. but i will say that almost every player knows that killing someones d while they are setting it, and placing your station where there d was, it's allowed. and also, you admitted that I boosted you out of the way and reset my laser, so how do you justify coming back and trying to do it again ?

so I set d, you killed it, I said stop killing d, you set invo, I boosted you and said again, stop killing d. you came back and tried to do it again. did I miss something. oh yeah, you tried to start a vote on an admin that was telling you not to base kill.

please re read your own posts before you try to get out of it !

"all d i destroyed was only 1 laser turret and i don't remember any warning.. all you did was to boost me after i killed that laser and placed my invo ...."
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

Ddue... of course i admit... i don't lie like you do... after you boosted and took my voting rights for voting to freeze you i said "printed" i did the print i put it in paint and i switched to tribes again and i saw i was "kicked" by u..... i didn't even flyed back IN base i was down there when i made the print like u can see in 1st pic.......
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

^ correction i pressed prtscreen i said printed i started paint and pasted -.-
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

you didn't said any "stop killing the d" or at least i could not see that cuz i got kicked.... with no fucking reason.... yea i guess i got that you was mad on me for voting to freeze you so you took my voting rights.... but what is the reason to kick me? ALL I DESTROYED WAS 1 LASER TURRET, nothing more.... And i sarted to defend first....