Complain @ bo'sdad

Cristi

Complain @ bo'sdad

Post by Cristi »

1st: Image

2nd: Image

... pics says all... all i can say is WTF??
p.s. this is not the first time -.- ; when i reported in game dw-teabagg (or whatever his name is) for using mine bug in br server with 8-10 players .... he did nothing... more.. he muted me several times and kicked me.... for reporting a bug user ....and if i remember he said he is the "owner" of this server when i told him i'm gonna report him.. like he was saying they can't do nothing to me or whatever please do something with this -.- i'm (r|s'|'y[ro] :D
Last edited by Cristi on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Striker

Re: *sigh* wtf bo'sdad........

Post by Striker »

I'm thinking that's not the whole story...

If it was, wtf bo, way to represent.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

your correct striker. that wasn't the whole story . cristy was base killing my d to set an inventory station. , he was warned to stop and then continued to shoot up the base defenses. . I boosted him out of the area where i was clearly setting d . it was the only way to get him off of me. he returned to started shooting the d and at me. so he was kicked. this is not the first time he has pulled this crap and if he doesnt stop , he will be banned .

we all know who he is and that he likes to cause problems. that is one reason he was removed from <!> and one other clan. now he has joined ecko's new clan and thinks he can start up again.

this is cristy's 8th or 9th time being kicked from br. he has been muted several times as well in the past.
these are just the times that I know of, it could be more .
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

If it was, wtf bo, way to represent.[/quote]

I dont appreciate this comment at all.
If you have a problem with my ability to admin, please post the screen shoot or complaint with proof. not in little comments like this.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

At this point in the game there should be no need for this to happen. We all know the rules and how to follow them. It is depressing to see the player base dwindle as is has, and I would hate to see it fall any further because of piddly differences. In the future lets try to compromise as to not cause any issues among our small community.

And jezzus christy, press "k" to move and hide huds.

bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

very true erowid. however,today cristi came back into the game and started crying because he didnt get what he wanted. I informed him that spamming should be kept to a minimum and that if he had a problem he needed to post it in forums. he continued to cry until three other players told him to stop. at that point he just started spamming his 5150 . after three players had used personal mute on him he finally dropped.

cristi is a known base blocker and spammer. he has been warned and kicked several times. some people feel it is funny to mess up other people's game's, and they dont care if they get kicked. cristi is one of those type's of players.
in the past he has been reprimanded by at least 6 admins that I can think of. he also likes to put out votes on players for no other reason then , that they have killed him.
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

1st i was not crying i just asked jegue if some1 saw my post here and is true i guess is my mistake for killing you 1 laser turret for placing my inv and defending the base... that's my mistake but i started to defend...
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

all d i destroyed was only 1 laser turret and i don't remember any warning.. all you did was to boost me after i killed that laser and placed my invo .... all i want is to play and my votting rights back...
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

oh WTF?? i just read all bo'sdad said and WTF?? after he boosted me i made the print... i started the paint to paste the print and when i returned to game i was kicked ... that's a huge lie i didn't attacked you bo'sdad why the fuck u hate me so much? what reason i have to lie?
1st pic you see was the last thing i saw on that server... be4 i got kicked
Last edited by Cristi on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

sorry for so many replyes :D The reason for quitting from <!> .. was spamming aaquib took my voicepack long story my mistake i can say ... ant the other clan ReV| i quitted for reson: low members active and as ghost said the ReV clan is dying so i choosed to join BoT...... and bo'sdad please stop lying...