Admin complaint.

S_hift

Admin complaint.

Post by S_hift »

I was talking to a fellow Triber, complimenting the player CubiK on how the server needs more players like him going for the flag not players sitting around doing nothing. I then went on to explain that "sometimes you end up on a team when no one even wants to try to cap" I was in observer having a snack.

He responded saying "please don't spam the chat if you're going to play then play"

When I come to Br Annihilation I come with the EXACT intent to play and own n00bs. I don't come on to troll people or talk shit. However the this IS an online game, and trash talking to players is a part of the game. Everyone does it. If someone talks trash to me I probably will retort with a more offense comeback at least 99.9% of the time.

Here's the part that bothers me the most though, I was not warned.
When Bo was in the public server I explained to him that we are organizing a pick up match and if he is here to start anything I will not hesitate to mute him. He continued to do so, and I muted him. Even though I have the ability to I did not kick him because there was no good reason to.

After he told me not to spam the chat. I said "shut up noob" my intent was not to disrespect but to prove a point. He could have easily muted me through the admin function or the mod function. It did not require a kick. However the fact that he did kick me for that pretty much proves my point.

If you want to avoid drama Bo, stop starting it. At first I didn't believe what people were saying and I was thinking "hey maybe the server just needs a strict admin" but now that I see it you are just on a power trip. Most of the topics in this section are actually about you taking inappropriate action.

When I join the server I don't need the kick function to make a player leave. I can just own them, you can't.

The full conversation can be validated through the logs and a screenshot. Admins are no different than players. They do not deserve anymore respect than anyone else.

I respect SapoIV, Br Owner, Eviltree,Crow, all the other admins. However You fail to show respect to other players. You are confrontational and quite possibly hostile. Respect is not a one way street it is a two lane road for the people who know how to drive on it. You're just power drunk. You don't know how to drive on this road.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
bo'sdad

Re: Admin complaint.

Post by bo'sdad »

actually your own ss shows you were warned, it says please do not spam chat if your going to play them play. and you should really show the other 10 minutes of spam before that. I had 4 players thank me after you were kicked.

I will take the time to load the ss tomorrow and make you look like the conman that you are. it's 12:35 and your not worth loosing sleep over. please wait for pic's then limp away in shame. thank you !

just like the guy you road about happy mod then when an admin asked what was the problem, you jumped at the admin. ( scarecrow ) so either you were lying about the hm. or you were causing drama in the server . which was it ? and dont say it was a joke, otherwise scare wouldn't have asked what was going on.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

If you're going to play then play or I will kick you. That is a real warning. You suck at being admin. Have a nice day. I'll see you in-game.

also the only reason why they thanked you was because I wreck them every game.

Poke more breathing holes.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

read the screen shot, thats not what it says. it sad that a player that has played br as long as you still needs repeated warnings. the three warning system was made so that players could not say they didnt know, but you should already know better. your own screen shot proves that I was as nice as I could be and even used the word PLEASE. you simply tried to add to that wording and the screen shot shows you are a liar.

I will post them so you can see
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I included one that show's where two other admins told shift he was out of line with his admin, he had to be told by them to stop. and one where shift himself states ( we kick bo on sight ) ( other server shift referenced )
not to mention the SEVERAL warnings that I gave before you were kicked from br. this clearly shows that after admin abusing me in <!> fake br server, that you came into br to troll me and cause problems. please also reference the other three players saying thank you for me kicking you. I have a few more ss, but frankly, your just not worth the time and effort. you have been removed from the server in the past for trolling admins, and berating your own team . not to mention the auto server ban when you tried to get into the server with happy mod running. you cant claim abuse, when it was you doing the abusing.

by the way, one of those guys saying thank you to me, was ON YOUR team.
it's funny that even before you admin abused or trolled, fish had said he wished you could stop the wars. as you were already telling him he wasnt allowed in the new server. so who is allowed????

I thought it was a public server.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

thanks to ECKo, sand , 2strong and shift, I will no longer even try to play in the other server.
these are just a few of the admins running that server. so far this OPEN PUBLIC server has told 2 players they cant play there. that doesnt sound very public ,, or inviting to me.

I am surprised to see <!> and others helping admin like shift and ecko run a server.

also, ecko and shift were in br together last night, they thought they were trolling me (yet again) as ecko was using a new ip and name. I took screen shots of that as well.

thanks ecko for giving us your new ip. it was an easy tip off. shift sat totally silent as ecko tried to brown nose me. thanks sapo for helping me with ecko . ecko believed that sapo and I wanted to form a clan with him. ( ecko's idea ,, go figure ) he even tagged himself up. I think he really believed it was going to work. then frank came in and spoiled the whole thing LOL he also knew it was ecko, and said so in chat.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

lol you're a n00b.
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

Oh the adolescent drama never stops.

I erased what I really think. I'm shocked this kind of shyt still happens.

:roll:
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

lol indeed. I can admit I was disrespectful. However it takes two to tango.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

yes, you are right, the word PLEASE seems to be very disrespectful. if you have ANYTHING showing me disrespecting you, PLEASE post it!