frankthetank

'][']-[RiLL3R

Re: frankthetank

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

As I already told bo'sdad and sapo * ]V[ARIO * was drunk and he used HM that was the last time, that I know of.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:The HM has already stopped awhile ago. The reason I don't run lasthope is because I have failed modifications. In which I will be looking into.
And Crow, there were more people in the arena before 'Rogan' got there he wasn't bothering anyone.
And he was not spam voting at all, he voted once; " 'Rogan' initiated a vote for Legendz Arena Base Mod"
(So stop trying to twist shit.)
Either you're playing dumb and trying to avoid getting admin stripped or you're dumb.
Frank wanted annihilation version with speed disc.(Noob style)
Beavis abused admin twice(Because I owned him with plasma?) but that has been already taken care of. (Thanks again Br Owner)
The whole reason they used the admin like that is because they both suck terribly at arena and they got mad because some kids were owning them. And btw, we play Br arena about once maybe twice a week and still make you guys suck disc.

P.S. Don't even bring that lame excuse on how you wanted to duel frank with no interruptions and get back at him. As Br Owner said "The arena is opened to EVERYONE at anytime"
We also have console.log that logs EVERYTHING and you guys are more than welcome to read through them.
You've pretty much sealed your fate.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

hmmm,I don't remember being any part of this game, nor do i remember calling you out on hm. I did how ever try to give you a break and send you pm saying that the hm needed to stop. also, any admin could have banned you for hm at any time, but they didn't.

plain and simple, we dont allow hm, and you yourself have said more than once that you have it and your brother use's it. ( or did use it ) by all right's, your ip should have been banned weeks ago.

the last time I saw you in the server you were asking, (no demanding) to be banned. I told you ban yourself by not playing. that you weren't going to get one of the admin to ban you so you could complain,
and now there is an admin complaint filed.
this is what I meant by my last post " there is definitely more to this story ! "
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Beavis wrote:Last week i caught him happy modding, tonite i caught him running lh bypass. and he was warned.
If admin wanted to abuse you thriller, We would've had the right too.I could've banned you on site for using lh bypass...and i didn't even kick you for it. ....Now go figure?
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

I read this once before on this forum .. Kinda made me chuckle. Take some words from the wise with a 15 year old game.
Striker wrote:People HM every single day. Just fuck em over and show that HM doesn't make them any better.
quoted from this post http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=446
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

...and in comes fox with the trump card :lol:
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Then you should have just banned us, not hold it over my heads.
All I and the community ask is that all of you admins use your admin powers more responsibly.
The life of Brazil depends on how you guys behave with it.
And Bo'sdad, and Beavis really, learn how to spell.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Recent SS of frank once again pulling another stunt. Thanks to 'Rogan' for this.
Now Crow, and Br Owner, is this really how you want your server ran? By Irresponsible people like frank?
He could have warned him and or reasoned with him but ohh no, he had an itchy finger to abuse admin.(Once again.)
There could have been an explanation to this but did he talk to him and see why he did it? No, it was a swift move, I can't say I am surprised.

P.S. And please don't even try to make an excuse for this one.
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

Lol, is that your dad? mailman? cat?
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

sorry I'm not seeing it, all I see is that a guy was booted from the server, I don't see a reason you think he shouldn't have been.
admin use whisper to warn other players, we try not to start up a drama fest when handling a problem.so you really know nothing of what went on.
another thing we use is ip tracer. for all you know this was a repeat offender that frank check the ip and booted. we don't warn player like ecko or others that know they are not welcome.

at this point, all I see is that your trying to find a reason to blame frank for things you have done and don't want to take responsibility for .
please stop the drama. your ip was banned once already for happy mod. the second time means you don't come back in.
( I looked it up in the admins records ) back then you were banned by eviltree who is one of the servers owners.

also I just checked the admin area and frank has posted what really happened, this guy was kicked and then came back under a different name. then started doing the same stuff again. see that's what I meant by IP check.

I am locking this thread. we have gone far away from the original problem here.
there has been more time spent blaming people here, than the entire 6 minutes you may have been removed from the game.

I suggest in the future you demo your games and post the ENTIRE demo for review. that is the only true way to know what happened , before , during , and after the fact.