frankthetank cont.

'][']-[RiLL3R

frankthetank cont.

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Frank may have PMed him but because of the hastened action performed, such as; banning a player before being notified of any offence, I don't think that there were any private messages being exchanged. Especially within such a short period of time. And don't you think that if frank would have PMed him, the guy would have replied in zone or global chat? From the evidence found in the screen shot, he did not confront the player before executing such an irrational decision. Therefore implying... he's not fit for an "admin".

bo'sdad wrote: at this point, all I see is that your trying to find a reason to blame frank for things you have done and don't want to take responsibility for .
Lmao. Have I ever blamed frank of using hm or LH bypass? It seems to me, that you don't know what's going on at all. I bet you don't even know what this argument is about. Obviously, from your latest reply, it seems to me that you're a clueless, egotistical, carbon monoxide blowin', limp-dick, piece of shit admin. Please stop defending asshole admins who shoot first and ask questions later. Therefor, we're back on the "original problem". And by the way, we never left the original topic. Put a leash on that damn admin!

Anyways.... The brady bunch is on and I find four of those children incredibly arousing. :D Hahaha get outta here!
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
f0xL3g3nD :)

Re: frankthetank cont.

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

Maybe come at this with a different approach ?

From the past years, I have learned the cussing, getting pissy and slamming admins doesn't get me anywhere but banned.
granted I know you can care less about a ban, but it's honestly too late for anyone to really care anymore.

All that is going to happen is you're going to disappear from the only 'still steadily active' server left, and the admins will continue to play Tribes.

-happy fragging
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

I understand that and I am willing to take the chance. But somebody has to voice their opinion about the admin abuse that's going on.
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

There are threads upon threads with such people doing so too.
We have lost some of the most devoted players because of all this childish shit.
Many people have came and gone, been many many admin abuse wars. That caused great harm to this community.
The way I see it, there's only a few of us left, besides the brazilians. So let's try to keep Tribes alive for another year.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Well... at least I will be honored to be the last refugee against the last few dictators in Tribes. With respect.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

if you dont like the actions of an admin talk to a owner admin
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I am an owner admin, I have tried to talk to him and even gave him a pass when he was caught for SECOND time using hm. but somehow he feels we still owe him something.
frank messaged him the FIRST time he was kicked. there is no reason to message someone when they return and start there shit all over again, as they already know they shouldn't be doing it. ( from the first time )

here's all im going to say about this at this point, If you really have a problem with the server and the admin's. you need to start your own server , or stop playing in br.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Pro tip, just let it go and make peace. Also, not saying you do, but don't use HM. It's uncool.