FISH

Ashy_Larry

FISH

Post by Ashy_Larry »

I was previously ranting about Fish here but I take it back...it was me having a bad night. I don't wish to disparage anyone here. I would prefer to have these posts deleted.
Last edited by Ashy_Larry on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: FISH

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Ashy_Larry wrote:I don't think these comments will come as shocking to anyone, but tonight Fish was in usual style on a night with a pretty full server...a player got on who I have repeatedly seen on taking down his own teams defense, boosting teammates and generally getting in the way was doing the same thing. Another player voted to kick him and it was overridden. When the offending player began doing it to me as I was trying to defend our base entrance, I started a vote and it too was overridden. Fish gave himself away that he overrode the vote...and what may I ask were his reasons?

"He's just a kid"
"He's only 12"
"Let him play and learn"
"It's fun to let kids play".
"We already ban too many players and Tribes has too few left".

Really? So that is a justification to let someone play and screw things up? Sorry but I don't think there is any reason why an admin should be protecting that kind of behavior and encouraging it. If he needs to learn, let him watch and learn and stay out of the way, or push him to observer. Having fun with him by letting him screw up the game is admin abuse in my opinion. It doesn't explain why the player was boosting me and others on his team if he was only "trying to learn" according to Fish. Not to mention but Fish has to have a good laugh about it at my expense. I don't care so much about that...what I do care about is that he threatened to force ME to observer for voting and complaining about it which I think is crap and not to mention totally unprofessional. Sorry Fish, but its your JOB as an admin not to allow that kind of crap to go on and to ensure that everyone can play the game and have a good time. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be an admin, period. I want to get on the game and have fun for an hour, not to put up with that kind of garbage and especially not with your trolling comments just so you can have a good laugh. And that's all I have to say.

Thanks for reading.
Shame I wasn't there. I would of slapped them both for you. Fish isn't an admin btw.
Ashy_Larry

Post by Ashy_Larry »

Is Fish not an admin? Wow. My apologies for that, I always thought he was. I don't know who was admin at that time then. But there must have been one playing using a different name.
virus

Post by virus »

He was probably voting against your vote. 1-1 and the end of the vote timer may have cancelled out your vote. Could it be that no one else was voting?
[NHOP]Virus
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Take screen shots larry the PrtScn/SysRq button then get in your tribes folder look for temp post it using tinypic.com.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Fish is still around not playing but sitting in obs all day. That dude needs to get a life lol or sum pussy
EvilTree{OZ}
Ashy_Larry

Post by Ashy_Larry »

virus wrote:He was probably voting against your vote. 1-1 and the end of the vote timer may have cancelled out your vote. Could it be that no one else was voting?
uhhh no, friday night, server had lots of peeps on, and others voted yes...it can't be 0-1 unless someone overrode it
virus

Post by virus »

Then that's definitely something Crow has to investigate.
[NHOP]Virus
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

Honestly... just put fish on ignore and enjoy Tribes.
stop letting him get to you, he wins when he gets to you

He doesn't have admin, nor does he have skill. The only way he ruins your game is with words.
Careful not to kill him too much, you will be labeled as a homosexual cheater that sends nudes to his cellphone.
NaStY

Post by NaStY »

fish
Attachments
UlNXqm071.gif
UlNXqm071.gif (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2908 times