Let's review:

Matrix

Re: Let's review:

Post by Matrix »

STU, just let the shit go. You're just going to get yourself banned again! Why the hell are the older people on this game so immature?(Around 45-55 ftw). I mean I always thought 80% of the older people lived and learned and realized that fighting and being immature isn't the way. Only makes shite worse. We all have a choice, pick the right one STU.
LET IT GO!! AND PLAY THE HELL ON!
virus

Post by virus »

Matrix wrote:STU, just let the shit go. You're just going to get yourself banned again! Why the hell are the older people on this game so immature?(Around 45-55 ftw). I mean I always thought 80% of the older people lived and learned and realized that fighting and being immature isn't the way. Only makes shite worse. We all have a choice, pick the right one STU.
LET IT GO!! AND PLAY THE HELL ON!
I've it go. Stu, I like you. Lets just play Tribes.
[NHOP]Virus
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

We might need to add that option to admin when people start whining( Beavis just gave Butthead a tissue) lmao. :lol:
BTW. Welcome back: we need the Death pilot. So lets turn the page.
virus

Post by virus »

Beavis wrote: BTW. Welcome back: we need the Death pilot. So lets turn the page.
That's what I'm saying. Just don't hit me.
[NHOP]Virus
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

virus wrote:
Beavis wrote: BTW. Welcome back: we need the Death pilot. So lets turn the page.
That's what I'm saying. Just don't hit me.
Good stuff guys!! :D
The Sad Truth

Post by The Sad Truth »

bo'sdad wrote:actual truth, virus was NEVER banned by anyone ," lil guy" was.
( I ) never banned virus at all. and LIL GUY was banned for over 8 month's before this.
even in his own post he admits that I told him he was never banned.
so how is his ip match my fault ?
I didn't say it was your fault. I'm saying you made a mistake and instead of admitting it and apologizing, you just make excuses as to why you were justified in making your mistake.
THIS IS HOW YOU HANDLE EVERYTHING.

I also see that you haven't changed either, as your new forum-ban on my IP proves.
It's nice to know that you consider my words to be such a threat to you.

Go ahead and ban this IP too. It will be a waste of your time, since I have nothing more to say here, and even if I did, I could easily circumvent your efforts to silence me again.

It will be interesting to see if you consider my forum "activities" to be reason enough to ban me in the server again too.

('Cause everyone knows how much I enjoy "disropting everyone's game" and "rage-boosting players all over the map".)

To everyone that's welcoming me back, Thank You.
It's too bad Bo tried to make sure I couldn't see it.

S']['U
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:I don't want to point out the obvious here... but I'll go ahead.

Virus's ban was taken care of, it was a misunderstanding due to similar IP's to a problem starter to the server.
He is now allowed back in BR, so your argument is invalid.

Also, Your second video of you being banned.
You didn't even get a kill in that entire video, you were clearly in the server for drama reasoning.
If you were truly trying to play, You would have at least received a kill from your APC skills..
So yes, you were banned for a good reason.

At first I thought people just picked on you, So at one time I had your back.
But now that it's been well over a year since you were around, and the moment the ban list was cleared you show up and start the same ol' same ol'.

Perhaps we need to make a config for you that just completely erases your chat screen, to prevent you from getting upset to anything you read.
Or, just detongue you perm. Because time has shown again and again that all you care about is drama.
and here you are, doing it again.

Seriously dude, just stop. Nobody cares anymore. The admin abuse has stopped, so your personal grudge with Bo should stop. Before you get banned again.. just saying. Enjoy Tribes while you still can. Because by the looks of it, you won't be around long.

this says it all !!
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

The last thing I want to see is Cubix with a string hanging out his ass. So no.
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

Guess who's back...back again. S']['U is back, tell your friends.
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

I think you all are being immature. Stu raises a very valid point. The problem is most of you are too close minded to see why he has a problem.

Stu used to rage about teammates killing his APC's And LPC's. Technically that's base killing since they're killing his deployable object.

Nothing was done about it, instead he was ridiculed and laughed at for putting out a legitimate complaint that interfered with his style of play. Which in turn made him more infuriated and upset about the situation.

Then people continued to troll him beyond existence. Making fun of his style of play and destroying his APC's and LPC's whenever they got the chance. He continued to report the problems and was without fail confronted with a could shoulder.

He was banned after constant bickering, because no one would do anything about it. APC's and LPC's and other deployable ships are still destroyable by teammates and do not send a server notification to anyone. I believe this was the biggest injustice done to him as it contradicts greatly with his gameplay style.

Stu's an adult and deserves the same respect as anyone one of us. Bo is an adult as well and needs to start acting like one. And maybe with a little compromise we all can grow up a little bit.

But hey, feel free to lock the topic Bo. Because it WILL ensure you have the last say. Just remember that I rock your shit every game. I have no problem with you stroking your ego here because I know this is the only place where you feel strong.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads