Admin complaint, guess who?

S_hift

Admin complaint, guess who?

Post by S_hift »

Last edited by S_hift on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
bo'sdad

Re: Admin complaint, guess who?

Post by bo'sdad »

yes you were banned for starting drama with an admin, ( once again ) I showed you were a liar in your last post and did nothing after that, but I and other admin have had enough of your harassment and team abuse. your ban will be lifted in 30 days.

you were warned the last time. no need to keep reminding you every day.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

well you see thats the problem with your screen shots. You only show one side of story. I simply said "cry more noob"

by banning me you have already instigated said drama to biblical proportions.

You didn't even warn before said ban.

This is why I always mute you in game. Because you always cry about some petty shit.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

S_hift wrote:well you see thats the problem with your screen shots. You only show one side of story. I simply said "cry more noob"

by banning me you have already instigated said drama to biblical proportions.

You didn't even warn before said ban.

This is why I always mute you in game. Because you always cry about some petty shit.
Are you secretly Jerry Garcia?
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

lol no shut up. don't compare me to that n00b.

I just got banned for telling bo to cry more while his base was getting trashed :lol:
Striker

Post by Striker »

What do you gain by berating someone? It only gets you into trouble and makes you an asshole.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

you're allowed to talk shit to players. Its a part of the game man.

I'm not an asshole. Obviously you barely even fucking know me. For those that know me quite well, I go out of my way to help them in anything I can.

However when it comes to playing in the game. I'm very aggressive, its part of my gaming style.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

I hope we can work this out reasonably. This game is beyond dead. And name calling is not a bannable offense.

SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

I think I was in the server when this happened and Shift was on my team. I too thought that Bo's team had more players at the time, I was raiding the base too. Why? I rarely see any quarter given in there as far as attacking gens when I'm playing alone without team mates. Only on occasion have I seen players leave gens alone in small games and occasionally the damage is turned off too but rarely it seems to me. I personally back off some when it's like that, because it's more fun to shoot an armed opponent. I missed the spat, as usual I was engulfed in playing, not the chat box. Bo takes his job seriously, this is a good thing, as there are those that really do abuse, exploit, cheat and do their best to deny others of enjoying the game. ANY game worth playing has rules. Shift really has energy and enthusiasm for the game, he's also putting in time to revive or rejuvinate a game we all love. Bo you play around in there at times when not many players are there, just goofin, nothin wrong with that, Shift is doing the same thing of sorts. I've never subscribed to the "trash talk is part of the game" mindset, we just totally disagree on that. It's just a waste.. part of why I rarely look at the chat box and just adds to the drama that's already prevalent. Like Erowid said: "reasonably", bury it and lets move on.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Erowid wrote:I hope we can work this out reasonably. This game is beyond dead.
I totally agree.
Erowid wrote:And name calling is not a bannable offense.
That and last I recall you're not allowed to abuse your powers like that just because of an PERSONAL offence. Only allowed to use them for game reasons ONLY. Good night.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"