BAD COMPANY

LUNCHBOX

BAD COMPANY

Post by LUNCHBOX »

This guy log's in and removes my team changing privileges within seconds like he's targeting me.

It's getting really annoying.

Sure I played like an asshole a while ago but I've been playing clean for the past few months. A grudge is a grudge but he is taking it too far.

Admins/Owner please ask BAD COMPANY to stop.

Thanks.

-Mike (LUNCHBOX)
Puppetmaster

Re: BAD COMPANY

Post by Puppetmaster »

I don't think Beavis would abuse admin.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

I ask any other admin to restore the team changing privileges without even a single question and it's done. Then Beavis joins the game and the message comes right across my screen... "BAD COMPANY has removed your team changing privileges"

This has happened multiple times over the past few weeks.

He may not be "abusing" but I've asked him to stop several times.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

What is your vendetta against Beavis for 'Mike'?

YOU DECIDE...
justR

Post by justR »

Actually Lunchbox leaves out one aspect. One night, I can't remember why, he started basekilling his teams entire D. When beavis took his pitchfork, Lunchbox threw a fit. He made a comment that he donated to Owner, so he was above the rules and Beavis couldn't take his pitchfork. He then called Beavis a faggot repeatedly and Beavis kicked him.

Stop acting like a douchebag Lunchbox.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

So I was fairly booted for what I deserved. What gives him the right to continue a grudge?
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Jegue wrote:he said "american trash", seems like Morgoth smurfing. he changes teams to BK defense and then changes back to his original team
Until you learn how to play the game fairly. Your ability to switch teams will remained locked. If we get any other complaints you will get a 30 day ban. This is your warning. Have a good day.
EvilTree{OZ}
justR

Post by justR »

Well, you really only need to change teams when they are unfair and you decide to make them more fair. You cry when teams are not in your favor, so you don't seem like the type to change teams to make them even, so I don't know why this is even an issue for you to bitch about.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

what about when I step away and fall into obs? I'd love to come back and play. What if I need to OBS someone? I can't. And yes I do try to make the teams fair when I am asked to or if I have a good friend on I'd like to play with. What's it to you?

I wasn't bitching but now I'm getting there. All I ask is that he simply leave me alone and let me play the game.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"