Banned

Bladez

Re: Banned

Post by Bladez »

I am cartman now keep it up and i will feed your parents to you.

I raped lawlz in arena and in sniping. He's a good all around get owned player. He's good for distractions until i 1 hit him. It doesn't bother me that i don't get to stomp your ass in the clan match because i'm kinda bored of doing the same thing which is owning all you nubs. For now bf4 is where i own doing 1v63 players. Taking on bigger armies and still coming on top of all of your mothers and rolos ex wife since shes a fine piece of ass.
justR

Post by justR »

You're not capable of beating Lawlz in arena.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote:Image
See? It works.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

justR wrote:I had no 5th (Rolo/Shift/Grave/Ingrid) for the match date on December 8th, I asked Bladez if he wanted to play and he didn't know if he could. I then rescheduled for December 15th, when those previous 4 and Vodka can make it, so Bladez will have to stick to pubs. Not to mention everyone in D| (except me) hates Bladez.

I'll give it to Bladez that he can outsnipe Lawlz, at least when he's in Builder armor. I think Lawlz is easily the best all-around player in {OZ} though. And he's best in arena, period. So there's that.
Correction, 2nd best in Arena.. you win if it's not discs only :P
And I've seen Rolo's ex... I don't think you could get anywhere near that without her calling the cops that a mix of Nosferatu and Quasimodo was stalking her. :lol:
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

I'm not capable of beating lawlz in arena? If i recall last time i played him in arena it was like dueling ghost. Except i think ghost is better then lawlz at dueling. The only guy in OZ that's semi good in arena is crow. End of .
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

justR wrote: I think Lawlz is easily the best all-around player in {OZ} though. And he's best in arena, period. So there's that.
I just laughed out loud.

I guess these guys were too busy playing other mods when I was spanking my bitch aka Lawlz all over the arena. He will always know who the true king is. Thank you for keeping my seat warm Lawlz my little protege ;)
EvilTree{OZ}
justR

Post by justR »

I don't see your skill when you played being relevant at the present time Tree. I guess I should have said, "He's best in arena right now, period."

I've only seen you play Lawlz once in arena Bladez and he curb-stomped you.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

He can't curb stomp shit. His aim is equilevant to that of a training bot. He couldnt even beat me when i had low hp enough for 1 MA to kill me.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

You all suck shit. End of . Get on my level. 420 No scope off a ladder. #GetOwned #stuismybitch #lawlzonmyballz #trolledandownedinownclanforum
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Bladez wrote:You all suck shit. End of . Get on my level. 420 No scope off a ladder. #GetOwned #stuismybitch #lawlzonmyballz #trolledandownedinownclanforum
I'm starting to think you're an inbred. Actually, forget that, we're pretty confident you are an inbred.
Plz lurn 2 tr0ll.
And Tree, please come and try to take throne from me ;)