Banned

Bladez

Banned

Post by Bladez »

Sapov needs admin taken away, he abuses it. Long story short, hes gagged me dozens of times, kicked me repeatedly, taken my voting privellages away and bans me when i vote to kick him. Anyways could i be unbanned and have something done about sapovs admin. He only comes on to abuse it on me and now that i'm banned hes never on.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Re: Banned

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation here. Sapo just doesn't "abuse admin".

TIP: If you're going to complain about an admin abusing his/her powers be sure to have proof, like Screen Shots.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Can't really get proof when i'm banned. Explain why he's never on the server now that i am banned?
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

I'm sure Sapol had a good reason for the ban. It should be only a 30 day ban btw.
justR

Post by justR »

*keep in mind, Bladez, while annoying me more lately with his trolling, is still my e-bud, and I dislike Sapo because he is fucking stupid. Not insulting, he's just honestly dumb as a brick.

So with that bias in mind....

Bladez joined server as <>< Gay Fish, did his standard introduction of duh, duh, duh, duh, and Sapo did what Bladez is talking about. Muted, took voting privileges away, then kicked him when Bladez voted to kick him, I believe. (not 100% but close enough) Then Bladez comes back into server after the kick as SapoMyBitch and Sapo instabanned him.

Ridiculous pathetic drama? On br server?!? No way! Couldn't be! Who'd of thought?!

I'm now waiting on Sapo to start kicking me because I join server and instantly personal mute him because he does his best to confuse people into thinking he's a permafried retard.

"How'd that feel?" BROTHA

/end Friday night rant :P
justR

Post by justR »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation here. Sapo just doesn't "abuse admin".

TIP: If you're going to complain about an admin abusing his/her powers be sure to have proof, like Screen Shots.
absolutely pointless post Thriller. You weren't there, and you stated to get proof, yet you don't have proof to show Sapo wasn't abusing admin, you just state it. I was there, and he was abusing admin, so your post is shit.

Sorry if my straightforwardness offends you.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

Rolo I got few recordings of you while in the server with this names.. gin, runny .. many people including LUNCH BOX told you to stop HMng... I did ask Beavis to show me how to record while in game .. I have never even talk to you while in the server..I have never even said HI to you or ever got into any lil kids bs ...

I made you mad cuz I asked you why did you accept Vridel into your clan.. A guy who had admitted to be a HM.. YOU TOLD ME that you didn't care about that because the owners and administrators were NOT applying the rules and that anyone including you had done sometimes.. .. Now if you hate me for me trying to be fair to other players .. that is your problems.. and yeah you can call me names.. but the truth is . pretty simple.. ONLY cowards are tough in the internet ...

and BROTHA .. I like and respect every one.. I don't give a F if you don't like me...

Bladez .. yeah that guy got kicked and Banned by me for starting shit with everyone ... and I am always in the game.. and you can ask anyone around if I abuse the Adm.. go ahead ask..

I hate to come in this forums to be writing something... I am to old for this crap ...
I rather talk to you or anyone in person ...

SAPOIV
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

justR wrote:
'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation here. Sapo just doesn't "abuse admin".

absolutely pointless post Thriller. You weren't there, and you stated to get proof, yet you don't have proof to show Sapo wasn't abusing admin, you just state it. I was there, and he was abusing admin, so your post is shit.

Sorry if my straightforwardness offends you.

I think I can say and have proof demo, of Bladez , Shiftsmybitch, OZismybitch etc ? what name will he be in 30 days?
team killer, base killer, taunt spamming the whole time from start to finish. casting votes for no reason. boosting team players. boosting into people setting up D , like ME. players like him we don't really need in the community. and btw I guess YOU can be banned. so when you come back (please respect other players)
justR

Post by justR »

I only stated he had no reason for punishment the time he was Beavis, not going to get into all of that.

Sapo where to start..

- I recruited Videl and told you I recruited him not because nothing was done about HM, but because he said he'd stop. He didn't, he freaked out about people treating him like shit about it, and he not only quit my clan, he quit tribes 1

- No one is punished for happymodding. At least I see Beavis kick a person here and there for it.

- You have said you'd kick my ass in person before. So take that internet tough guy speech and fuck off

- I dislike you because Lunchbox was basekilling trolling me so I kept boosting him and you admin abused me and said his was an accident lol.

- Lunchbox also says "turn that shit off" "stop fucking hming" when I am in arena with him... I'm not honestly sure he knows what it is but I just go with it anyway

- I tend to go to an enemies base and whore my vulcan and railgun. I'm not sure how you think someone is happymodding when they are 20m away from you but meh whatever, i'll just whore more :P

-If you are recording you must be seeing something fishy right?!? LOL let's see whatever you've recorded you moron
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

I posted this for crow to deal with. I do not care about other admins statements etc as they don't matter to me as far as i'm concerned majority of the admins are just people who have 0 skill in the game and rely on admin to get back at people who clearly own the shit out of them.

As for hming sapo clearly shows he's uneducated in what he is talking about. Crow has speced rolo and me and neither of us have "Hmed" it's pure skill get used to it or go back to base with all the other hming nubs.

As for me coming into server trolling etc crow watches the logs and sees what i say and finds it amusing clearly cause he has not banned me when he is physically on the server and watches me do it. I really think all actions including bans should be passed by crow and not taken into a power abusing skilless nub admin who just spectates and feels the need to ban someone because he does not like what he is seeing. Yes there are people there that don't like me for what i do but on the otherside there's at least half the server that enjoys it including Crow the server owner. There's a reason i have not been banned by Crow for this long doing what i do and now that some nubcake poor excuse of a butthurt admin decides to abuse his powers over shit that's been going on forever.

Also i am not an internet tough guy, Sapo if you want you can give me your home address and i will personally fly to your house and hand your ass to you in person and watch you try and abuse admin in real life since that's all you know how to do.

Anyways this post is just for Crow to see and to push for sapo to get admin removed since he uses it like a 12 year old. I still play in the server as i have multiple ip's and play under different names.