Bladez is banned. Do you care?

Do you care that Bladez is banned?

Bladez is a dick, and I'm glad he's banned.Image
54%
I have no fucks to give.Image
23%
Bladez is a valuable member of the community and I miss having him in the server.Image
23%

Total votes: 13

S']['U

Bladez is banned. Do you care?

Post by S']['U »

Lawlz wrote:Half of us just don't give a damn if you're banned or not. But since obviously It seems better this way I'm all for it.
JeSuS wrote:You are trolling a community that is maybe 50 people left who could care less if you play again(Not to mention they could care less of the garbage that comes out of your mouth).
Tell Bladez what we really think of him.
Last edited by S']['U on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beavis

Re: Bladez is banned. Do you care?

Post by Beavis »

(Quote from Ghost)
If you guys are intent on keeping Bladez banned I will personally help him change his IP to bypass it because that's the way I am. It's in my nature to help ANYONE that has been banned by offenses that I don't see as being justified.

Well I know and you know he's been back in the server with new user name. So you helped him already?

And it's not over trash talk in my eyes , I was trying to defend my flag and he joined my team and right off the bat he shot a deployable next to me killing that and my invo station and almost me. that's team killing and base killing. And your going to threaten us that you will help this person continue to play? Let him take his ban he has only 20 something days left.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

It's ok it gives stu time to not get his ass handed to him. Btw i'm coming back with a script that causes admins to ban themselves instead of me when they try to. Also sapos commputer will be shutdown for good when i decide it's time.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ghost wrote:I care that he's banned, In my opinion no one should be perm banned.
Who says he's perma-banned? Image
Ghost wrote: Admin's have a lot of discretionary power that shouldn't be used for personal reasons such as this.
This isn't a personal reason.
Bladez has been a nuisance to everyone. People like him are a threat to the entire future of Tribes. No one wants to play in a server full of bullies.
Ghost wrote:No one deserves the power to ban someone.
I disagree. There needs to be some punitive action taken against people that disrupt the server or soon it will be full of trolls like Bladez.
"Spare the ban, spoil the troll"
Ghost wrote:All drama that you guys claim Bladez brings can be voided by simply ignoring him.
Why do you think the rest of the community needs to modify their behavior when he's the one causing the problem?
If a drunk wanders into your house and starts pissing on the floor, do you just tell everyone to ignore him? ..or do you throw him out on his ass?
You don't accommodate assholes. You remove them until they learn to behave themselves.

The problem with Bladez is that his crappy attitude drives away other players.
There are times when I've decided not to play because I can see that he's already in the server (and I'll bet I'm not the only one).
http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001

I'm fine with him playing Tribes.
I'm not fine with him being a continual asshole to everyone in the server.
If there no punishment for his behavior, he will just continue to be a fuckhead because he already thinks he's "special" and doesn't have to behave like a normal person.
He constantly evades passing votes to kick him when he becomes so much of a pest that no one wants him there....so he just keeps on harassing people because he has no fear of consequences...
..and then he has the balls to brag that he "will never be banned" Image
Ghost wrote:This poll doesn't mean shit to the admins, if you think they will react to a public survey then you are mistaken. I can provide other instances of admins not giving a fuck about public opinion if you would like.
This poll is for Bladez, not the administrators.
He needs to learn that being an asshole has a price... that being that no one gives a crap about him and his (long overdue) ban.
Ghost wrote:Bladez is a part of this game as much as anyone else, like him or not. I sure as hell don't but i'm not an emotionally sensitive fuck that flies off the handle at the slightest trash talk.
Bladez does more than "trash talk". I have demos of him TKing and boosting me around the map. I'm sure he has also done the same to others.
He is nothing but a server-bully.
Ghost wrote:Valuable or not, Bladez is a member of our community!
Are we really that hard up for players?
I'd rather have Fox, Ecko and S_hift back, if all your'e concerned about is increasing the player-base.
QUALITY is better than QUANTITY and let's face it, Bladez lacks both.
Ghost wrote:I do believe in enforcing game related harassments such as tking, bking, etc. but we all know that this isn't about that.
Oh, It easily could be...
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote:Btw i'm coming back with a script that causes admins to ban themselves instead of me when they try to. Also sapos commputer will be shutdown for good when i decide it's time.
And this is the sicko that Ghost is defending? Image
I really hope he tries to do this.
One perma-ban ...coming right up. Image

P.S. In light of Bladez's last post, I have now made it possible for Ghost to change his vote.Image
(We all know the other vote is Bladez)
Last edited by S']['U on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ghost wrote:Thanks for putting it into perspective stu. I don't have time to rebut you but I will tackle what I'm trying to convey. Ignoring someone is not "modifying your behavior." If you don't want to hear someone you just need to click 1 button to stop all of that. That's why the ignore feature was implemented and I guess that's what bothers me the most about this. There is no reason anyone should complain about someone's right to free speech if they can just ignore them and end it there.
The "vote to kick" feature is also there for a reason.
Bladez feels he's entitled to circumvent it.

"right to free speech"? Image
No one has the "right" to be a constant nuisance, and Bladez's dickish behavior isn't just limited to the chatbox.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ghost wrote:I respectfully disagree with your views.
I guess that might be because you've never been on the receiving end of his abuse.

Here's the problem with just putting a troll like Bladez on "ignore":
He can then say whatever he wants about you, and you will be totally clueless about it.
He can (and does) expose your personal information, such as name, address, phone number, etc.
You may think this is an exaggeration, but believe me, if he has the info he will use it.

I personally would feel a lot safer in cases of sickos like Bladez, if he was muted so NO ONE could hear him. (That's what the mute option is there for).
This has been tried, but he just circumvents those votes too.

I think it is wrong for you to expect everyone else to correct a problem that 1 person is causing.
You need to change the behavior of the offender, not the victims.

BR Server has one rule posted in the welcome screen: "PLEASE RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS"
That's not a hard rule to obey, but Bladez can't even do that much.
In fact, he goes out of his way to do the exact opposite.
Last edited by S']['U on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Stu's views are that of someone who clearly has been molested and is clearly related to hitler. A butthurt hitler that is. I will never change. I've been this way forever, people love it or hate it either way they can QQ and get pwned. Stu keeps positing vids and images of claiming me doing it when there's a guy named modborg who goes under other peoples names and does these kind of things. Don't post vids etc unless you have the exact IP to the person that is doing it, otherwise it's just false evidence. Case closed.
Armageddon

Post by Armageddon »

Bladez wrote:It's ok it gives stu time to not get his ass handed to him. Btw i'm coming back with a script that causes admins to ban themselves instead of me when they try to. Also sapos commputer will be shutdown for good when i decide it's time.
My brain hurt after seeing this.

As a client you cannot send a command to the server, you send requests. Only recognized requests are answered by the server. For this half-baked fail threat to work the server has to hold this "kick admin instead of me" function. Which I'm certain it does not.
I know this because WorstAim and I fooled around with functions that would delete the connected clients xxxx folder if we ran a command on the victim. As soon as they would exit Tribes the folder we choose would delete and depending on which one we picked (base/config or to be real dicks Tribes) you'd have to re-install the game.

I should give this to Crow to put into Annihilation just for you but the fear of this spreading has kept it on a dusty hard drive for about 6 years now.

Also, i doubt you could shutdown your own computer let alone Sapos.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Armageddon wrote: Also, i doubt you could shutdown your own computer let alone Sapos.
:lol: Armageddon wins.