Bladez is banned. Do you care?

Do you care that Bladez is banned?

Bladez is a dick, and I'm glad he's banned.Image
54%
I have no fucks to give.Image
23%
Bladez is a valuable member of the community and I miss having him in the server.Image
23%

Total votes: 13

S']['U

Re: Bladez is banned. Do you care?

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote:Stu's views are that of someone who clearly has been molested and is clearly related to hitler. A butthurt hitler that is. I will never change. I've been this way forever, people love it or hate it either way they can QQ and get pwned. Stu keeps positing vids and images of claiming me doing it when there's a guy named modborg who goes under other peoples names and does these kind of things. Don't post vids etc unless you have the exact IP to the person that is doing it, otherwise it's just false evidence. Case closed.
Hmmmmmmmm.....
Maybe he has Down Syndrome?
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

OMG!!!! ..Who made those funny smileys??? I am LMAO ....

ps.. BLADEZ please don't shut my puter down.. You gonna make me cry!!!!!

ps2.. if you come to the server and you been so cool.. with other name.; hey, that is good .. I wish you were like that always.. and I saw you today playing.. wait.. You came to vote kick me and stuff.. doh
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

<!>SapoIV-- wrote:OMG!!!! ..Who made those funny smileys??? I am LMAO ....
I made them for use in this forum.
See: Subject: Animated Smiley Upgrade

Initially, Crow rejected them because they had "hair" ...
See:Crow rejects them
...so I spent HOURS and HOURS editing out the hair for him.

It's now been over two months since Crow said he would add them to this forum.
S']['U wrote:
on October 3rd, DaJ4ck3L wrote:I'll add them when I get a free hour. Good stuff.
See:posted here

I'm soooo glad all my hours of work were for NOTHING! Image

P.S. I Also did this for OZ forum years ago, and got no response there either:
http://www.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1714
justR

Post by justR »

I've had talks with you before Stu about giving people the reaction they so desperately crave and even told you all you have to do is ignore them and not give in and give them that such reaction. The fact you don't block them 24/7 is on you, and I don't feel sorry for you, nor do I think you have any point at all when you complain about someone chat trolling you...as Ghost said, just block them, and that's not modifying your behavior for someone else, which is a weak justification for you not doing something about it.

The vote to kick option isn't even really useful. Admins should be there mostly to stop basekilling, something Beavis has pointed out he has done. Any chat related grievances should be solved by personal mutes, the end. Although, it's not my server, so my opinion (and yours) really are meaningless lol.

E-friend (Bladez) or not, if he comes to the server more to troll than to play, which he has done lately, fuck him. Shit gets old, deserves some kind of punishment. In my opinion though a 30 day ban is overkill. Anyway going to finish reading all this nonsense now.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I enjoy playing with Bladez. Watching people get trolled by him is amusing for a time. I would have to agree, if you are getting trolled by him, its your own fault. You have options. Who cares what someone, who you've never met IRL, says about you in a video game. I like you STU, but seriously, you just need to ignore people sometimes and not post like Dweasel.

Also, vote to kick is useless. You all should know that by now. Ghost got vote kicked just the other day because a couple of people on our team took something he said wrongly, and thought he was going to BK. Morons.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

This is all too funny, newbs getting trolled by me on forums and qqing about it. No matter what you do kick/ban me on game and i will still own/troll you on forums which i have been for over a week now since you nubs are clearly getting too butthurt.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Also stu you said i give up addresses and numbers? Where is this proof? I have yet to see any physical proof about giving out information? AS for names fish told me his real name, now correct me if i'm wrong but that's him giving out his own personal information is it not? In fact i'm pretty sure he's told everyone his real name. Don't make accusations unless you have even the slightest clue on what you're talking about. So far you've just proved you're a misinformed retard with downsyndrome.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:I've had talks with you before Stu about giving people the reaction they so desperately crave and even told you all you have to do is ignore them and not give in and give them that such reaction.
I do...and you know it:

Do you see a "reaction"?
DaRk wrote: I like you STU, but seriously, you just need to ignore people sometimes and not post like Dweasel.
Nowhere in this thread or anywhere else did I ever complain about Bladez trolling me.
I've known that everything that comes from him is pure bullshit ever since he said I was a bad pilot.

Lighten up, both of you.
This isn't about me.
Bladez wrote:Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Bladez wrote:Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Sorry, I don't read troll.
Armageddon

Post by Armageddon »

DaRk wrote:I enjoy playing with Bladez. Watching people get trolled by him is amusing for a time. I would have to agree, if you are getting trolled by him, its your own fault. You have options. Who cares what someone, who you've never met IRL, says about you in a video game. I like you STU, but seriously, you just need to ignore people sometimes and not post like Dweasel.

Also, vote to kick is useless. You all should know that by now. Ghost got vote kicked just the other day because a couple of people on our team took something he said wrongly, and thought he was going to BK. Morons.
While i agree with most of this i still disagree that it's anyone's fault for being trolled by him. If he joins a server just to stir the shit pot and make a spectacle for the sake of it then he's cancerous and cancer spreads.
I don't see how letting a bad influence back into general population helps at all, it's like spreading fish guts on an open wound. Tribes has a small population and adding people like blaze to the mix is certainly not going to help it grow any. To allow him to play just for the sake of having another body is like cutting off the nose to spite the face.
Did STU go to far with a poll? possibly but the results show otherwise.

And blaze, while fish may tell everyone willing to listen his real name and information that does not give you the right to publish it. Fish has the right to release personal information of his own, you however do not have the right to release his personal information. http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/publica ... vate-facts
Last edited by Armageddon on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
justR

Post by justR »

S']['U wrote:
justR wrote:I've had talks with you before Stu about giving people the reaction they so desperately crave and even told you all you have to do is ignore them and not give in and give them that such reaction.
I do...and you know it:

Do you see a "reaction"?
Ok Stu. First, you don't always personal mute him. I'm sure you were aware of his antics, but in the game of the screenshot you posted you played with him and only muted him when he started getting to you. You know he's going to do it every single time, yet you choose to wait until he has succeeded to then do something about it and feel like you've been wronged. I don't see why you wouldn't just personal mute him immediately upon joining the server if he's already in it, or upon him joining the server when you are already in it. Doing anything else really makes absolutely no sense to me.

And yes, I do see a reaction. I could quote every single thing you've said in both these threads and say they are a "reaction," which is exactly what he wants. GG losing to his trolls yet again.