Bladez is banned. Do you care?

Do you care that Bladez is banned?

Bladez is a dick, and I'm glad he's banned.Image
54%
I have no fucks to give.Image
23%
Bladez is a valuable member of the community and I miss having him in the server.Image
23%

Total votes: 13

Bladez

Re: Bladez is banned. Do you care?

Post by Bladez »

lol ^ looks like stus pedo brother
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

You're overlooking the obvious question:
Why was Bladez posting fish's name in the chat in the first place?
It certainly wasn't relevant to the game.

Then you need to ask yourself: Where will Bladez draw the line?
He's so absorbed with his chat harassment, I don't believe he has any limits or self-restraint.
Any information he has, he will use, (and he's probably trying to find more right now).

If there are in fact two people (not counting Bladez) that think he's a "valuable member of the community", then I propose that he be allowed to play, but be globally muted (like what was done to Jerry Garcia a few years back).
That way he can still play the game, but not be an obscene asshole that drives other people away.
When new people join the server they shouldn't have to be bombarded with the kind of crap that Bladez constantly types in the chat, for no other reason but to try to make himself sound like a hard ass.

I suspect that if he's unable to harass people in the chat, he will resort to other methods such as TKing, BKing Base-blocking, boosting etc.... because he will never be happy unless he's bullying someone.
That's what Tribes is to him.

He needs to conform to the community, the community shouldn't have to conform to him.
If he can't do that, then he doesn't belong in the server.
Blade wrote:Why not ban stu for just going around flying in a plane and bombing people all the time? That get's annoying once in awhile because it's all he knows how to do, so since we're are saying people should be gone for simply "annoying" let's make a vote to perma ban stu for annoying everyone with his planes?

I thought you said I sucked at piloting?
There seems to be an inconsistency here.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ghost wrote:Well Stu you're clearly more bothered by this than I am, I couldn't give a shit honestly...
Well then ...you can still change your vote. Image
Ghost wrote:...and I am struggling to see why you do.
I guess I care about how the server might look to potential new players. Don't you?
Ghost wrote:Morals and video games? Nah. Rain hell and stop giving a fuck. It's gotten to the point where you are starting to annoy me with your constant rebuttals and whining more than Bladez ever could.
Ooooo That's rather harsh.
At least I don't insult you personally. Image
...and I do believe that this is what forums are for, whereas Bladez annoys people in the game.
Ghost wrote: I will now take my leave from this abomination of a thread regardless of how many times you quote me to rebut or have the last word.
I'm sorry that you take my difference of opinion so personally. Image
My "rebuttals" were not aimed at you specifically, but more toward all the readers of this forum.
Obviously we are on different sides on this issue, so I'll leave it to the readers to decide who makes a more valid point. Image
...not that I think it will really make any difference, ...but you never know.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Stu you do suck at flying, but i'm sure new players don't enjoy being bombed or ran over by you time and time again. As i've stated idc what you do i still own the shit out of you. Unlike you i cannot be bothered at all in game. I can do anything anyone else can do better and therefor have no limits. You gain this when you are a god in real life.

Why globally muted? I have yet to see anyone physically leave the game from harrassment besides you and your gay lover fish. Everyone else leaves because i'm too good at sniping and they can't handle it. As ive stated before half the server enjoys my shit talking/trolling other half doesnt. The people that do enjoy it are people such as the server owner Crow and he actually encourages me to talk shit and troll especially when it's on fish. As i've said a million times also Crow has watched me do what i normally do without a fuck given. The reason why i resort to crow soo much is simply because it's his server and he has the final say. Not you semi pub nubs that don't even put a fraction of gameplay hours into the server as i do.
Armageddon

Post by Armageddon »

The /b of tribes, I'll leave with that.
Have fun kids.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this sound like anyone we know?
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

From the link:
15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world.
Bladez wrote:I can do anything anyone else can do better and therefor have no limits. You gain this when you are a god in real life.
(1) They are habitual liars. They seem incapable of either knowing or telling the truth about anything.

(2) They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special grace.

(3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight or willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever the problem, it is always someone else's fault.

(4) They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed.

(5) Genuine religious, moral, or other values play no part in their lives. They have no empathy for others and are capable of violence. Under older psychological terminology, they fall into the category of psychopath or sociopath, but unlike the typical psychopath, their behavior is masked by a superficial social facade.
justR

Post by justR »

Arma, not that it matters at all, but I still am not convinced in the slightest that Bladez broke any of your publication of private acts link you listed.

And Stu...
S']['U wrote:(3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight or willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever the problem, it is always someone else's fault.
Funny, change the part about "anything they do" to "anything they don't do" and it sounds like you.

People refusing to keep a player that bothers them muted isn't the server conforming to a troll. If anything that's those people refusing to conform to options within the server. A global mute isn't necessary, another scapegoat to not do something about it personally. People aren't punished for what you "suspect" so until he tk's/bk's etc then it's irrelevant. And why does it even matter what basic information he posts in server? Does no one know your name in real life? My email is BrandtRMoore@gmail.com Anyone wanna guess what my first name, middle initial, and last name are? OMG you know my name? PANIC ATTACK TIME!
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Whenever i see stu's attempt to troll with pictures and the fact he puts time in to edit them etc astounds me. You know you're a butthurt inbred redneck when you go to those extents. I just sit here trolling casually on him and he's putting all this effort. It's like a dog trying to catch his tail, just retarded.
justR

Post by justR »

Shutup Fish v2.0
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Coming from Crow 2.0.