Ninetails{OZ}

justR

Ninetails{OZ}

Post by justR »

I don't know why people have admin who are too incompetent and clueless to tell when there is a bker in the server. 9tails was apparently unaware Morgoth joins with more than 1 name did not kick him when he was still causing mischief. Sub 1 minute from joining the server Ghost realized Morgoth was in server and kicked him. When I called 9tails out for being a 'tard he kicks me under a smurf name. His excuse was "I thought you were Morgoth" when all you have to do is click a player's name when you have admin to see their list of names they have used...and under my names no Morgoth names will show up. He then said don't smurf. Erowid, you're not allowed to smurf in server anymore, because 9 said it's against the rules.

Fuck this retard. End rant. Smile.
justR

Re: Ninetails{OZ}

Post by justR »

Wasn't an accident. Was a case of "I'm fucking stupid."
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

3 reasons why i kicked you:
1) Morgoth was on under various, i did check ur aliases and it had like 3-4 names so i figured Morgoth might be smurfing u too.
2) You were smurfing ( Wouldn't obviously kick u under ur real name)
3) Your tone (Morgoth usually has the same "Admins are shitty" tone and u spoke like him , so i figured you might be him)

My apologies, but next time don't smurf and use only your registered names to prevent this from happening again.
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

i don't wait around to see Morgoth's play style by watching him rape his own base, coz the result would be the same = Insta ban.
justR

Post by justR »

Ninetails wrote:My apologies, but next time don't smurf and use only your registered names to prevent this from happening again.
yes because you having no common sense is somehow someone else's fault
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Confusing is an understatement when it came to that whole deal. Morg was in there and smurfing Nine at one point. I thought Erowid was also being smurfed and then he showed up smurfing, I believe. R - you were smurfing and when you did "go off" on Nine I was also confused as to who you were, I've never seen you do that. I've been watching and learning some and defer to other admins if they're in there, if they ask for help I'm there... I smurfed before and who hasn't, Morg is the one giving smurfing a really bad rap. I think some of you guys have been smurfing just to give morg a taste of his own medicine so to speak or ruin his fun at least. It would be so much easier for the time being if everyone laid off the smurfing and played under registered names for a while. We need to work together and be patient and not let Morg win this by causing such hard feelings between those who normally get along.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Lol, chill out guys.
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

As admin, you don’t just kick a player because someone shouts out, “Bubba base killed.” Several games recently players try to vote kick because they are being spanked. If you vote someone to be kicked, say WHY! I need to see the dirty deed being done, or at least have multiple veteran players call a BKer out before the kick/ban hammer comes out. Sometimes us admins are trying to play, and don’t spend half the game chatting like little girls, and are down to the business of having fun, and don’t notice every comment that goes by.
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

justR wrote:
Ninetails wrote:My apologies, but next time don't smurf and use only your registered names to prevent this from happening again.
yes because you having no common sense is somehow someone else's fault
Why so rude? I don't know R anymore, most of his forum posts here he just yells and swear. He was always kind and considerate. At least I thought he was.
justR

Post by justR »

:wavee: