Montro and Ninetails

S']['U

Re: Montro and Ninetails

Post by S']['U »

DaRk wrote:So let me get this right. So someone blocks your base legally and tells you to shut up. Calls you out for your BS. You ensure that this guy gets banned through whining.
perrinoia wrote:Dark makes a good point, Stu.
No he doesn't, because what he says never happened.

Let me clear this up right now.

I never banned, kicked, or even advocated a ban or a kick for anyone for blocking an airbase.
I did threaten to kick the D|DaRk smurf for smurfing. THAT'S ALL.

If anyone got banned for this, I don't know anything about it.
DaRk wrote:If you haven't figured it out yet, 184.155.114.67 is my IP address. There never was a smurf.
Line 29825: $AnnCLog = "+]-[+DaRk IP:184.155.
Line 3485: $AnnCLog = "FishGottaBeGay IP:184.155
Line 6552: $AnnCLog = "{SW}WakkaDaCok IP:184.155
Line 6566: $AnnCLog = "{SW} ][hrillAids IP:184.155
Line 6568: $AnnCLog = "{SW} DaRk IP:184.155
Line 9690: $AnnCLog = "D|aRk IP:184.155
Line 10205: $AnnCLog = "shift's daddy IP:184.155
Line 10207: $AnnCLog = "a used condom IP:184.155.
Line 12008: $AnnCLog = "Alexieus IP:184.155.
Line 20538: $AnnCLog = "<>< fish IP:184.155.
Line 23372: $AnnCLog = "Roland Deschain IP:184.155.
Line 30112: $AnnCLog = "y4gs133hs1r3t3p IP:184.155.
Line 32112: $AnnCLog = "omgJA1L! IP:184.155.
Line 32527: $AnnCLog = "<>< Gay Fish.5 IP:184.155
Line 33605: $AnnCLog = "Stuart IP:184.155

Nothing I don't already know. :nono:

If you're going to pretend to be a smurf and then instruct me to kick you for being a smurf, why are you surprised that I did exactly that?

I'm sorry your little test didn't turn out the way you wanted.
...so then you had to come here and lie about it?
"Get off your high horse"

Looks like an attempted set-up to me.
YOU FAIL.
perrinoia wrote:I thought you quit a clan due to the imposter.
No.
I quit because the only other active member of my clan turned out to be a dick, who thinks admins have nothing better to do with their time than play around with fake smurfs and trolls.
Last edited by S']['U on Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
justR

Post by justR »

detached from reality must be an interesting way to live your life
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote: :trolol: detached from reality must be an interesting way to live your life :trolol:
Nice try.

dawn

Post by dawn »

10320590_10152041743922256_4829918667601650274_n.jpg
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Honestly Stu, if you knew it was me at the time, you would of called me out on my BS. Also, if you knew it was me, I am allowed to smurf my self. So you kicked my smurf, 'knowing' it as me. Wouldn't that mean you kicked me for no real reason? Further more, when I was telling you to 'Shut the fuck up Stu.' or 'What are you going to do about it Stu? Take a screen shot?' you should of just muted me, as we are constantly told to do with Fish. Fish doesn't bother me because his trolls are useless against me. It's other individuals that he does it to that bothers me and the fact that he does this and does not play the game. You also kicked me after I told you I registered the name 'D|DaRk' claiming me you were kicking me because smurfing other players was not allowed. I also told you in the in-game chat that it was me, after you asked me for a response or you would kick me. There were many opportunities if you did not already know it was me. With the so called 'space' in my name argument. That is the difference between D|DaRk and D| DaRk. Honestly Stu, I wanted you to see what Fish constantly does to people. It can get really frustrating for those individuals.

To clear this up, Stu did not ban me. He only kicked me twice claiming that I was not allowed to smurf other players. I do assume his whining might have something to do with me being banned as I did nothing 'wrong' inside the server that Fish has not already done. Sapo was the one who placed the ban as he told me he received a message to do so. He also believed I was Morgoth. I have no hard feelings towards the actions Sapo took. I just find it funny that I was so quickly banned, but Fish who has been pulling this type of crap for months, has not. Just a thought.

This is clearly a masterpiece.

Also, what dawn said. :clap:
justR

Post by justR »

I joined the server a couple times as LUNCHBOX is SHIT when Lunchbox was on and just played without saying anything. No biggie as most people know Lunch and I are buddies. One time Dawn was in server and refused to play because someone joined as this name. Hard for me to take anything she says seriously after this.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaRk wrote:Honestly Stu, if you knew it was me at the time, you would of called me out on my BS.
I never said I knew it was you. However I did think it was you at the time.
I also called you out for being an asshole and ruining the game for me. I then dropped.
DaRk wrote:Also, if you knew it was me, I am allowed to smurf my self. So you kicked my smurf, 'knowing' it as me. Wouldn't that mean you kicked me for no real reason?
Wrong. I DID NOTHING. If you got kicked after your pathetic little airbase sabotage, I had nothing to do with it.
Maybe you "fooled" another admin too. Can't say I feel bad for you.
DaRk wrote: Further more, when I was telling you to 'Shut the fuck up Stu.' or 'What are you going to do about it Stu? Take a screen shot?' you should of just muted me.
..or Option 2: Do nothing and drop. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID.
DaRk wrote: You also kicked me after I told you I registered the name 'D|DaRk' claiming me you were kicking me because smurfing other players was not allowed.
WRONG AGAIN. You told me on X-fire to kick the D|DaRk smurf if I saw him again. I did exactly what you told me to do. You also told me that you only use D|DaRk when you scrimmage with D|. ...another lie and a deliberate attempt to confuse me.
You also refused to answer me when I spammed you multiple times trying to confirm your identity.
DaRk wrote:I also told you in the in-game chat that it was me, after you asked me for a response or you would kick me. There were many opportunities if you did not already know it was me.
Too little, too late. I didn't see your late response because I was already in the process of kicking you. If you're intent was to confuse me, you did. Getting kicked because of your fucking around is your own fault.
DaRk wrote:With the so called 'space' in my name argument. That is the difference between D|DaRk and D| DaRk. Honestly Stu, I wanted you to see what Fish constantly does to people. It can get really frustrating for those individuals.
How are you reading what's only been posted in the admin section? ...and fish doesn't pretend to be a smurf in order to confuse and entrap admins.
DaRk wrote:To clear this up, Stu did not ban me. He only kicked me twice claiming that I was not allowed to smurf other players.
WRONG! I kicked you once on your own instructions. The demo of that incident has been posted in the admin section and nobody faults me for my actions.
Nice Try.
DaRk wrote: I do assume his whining might have something to do with me being banned as I did nothing 'wrong' inside the server that Fish has not already done.
You assumed wrong and I did no "whining" about this at all.
DaRk wrote:Sapo was the one who placed the ban as he told me he received a message to do so. He also believed I was Morgoth. I have no hard feelings towards the actions Sapo took. I just find it funny that I was so quickly banned, but Fish who has been pulling this type of crap for months, has not.
Whatever... but I had nothing to do with any of that.
And fish doesn't pretend to be a smurf in order to confuse and entrap admins.
If that's what you got banned for... GOOD! :clap:

You need to stop pissing and moaning and pointing fingers about a problem you created yourself just to make a stupid point about something that's not even relevant.

We don't need stupid fucks like you pretending to be smurfs when we have such a bad smurf problem already.
Dealing with morgoth is confusing enough, ..now we're supposed to take the time to figure out if legit players are really smurfs or just morons fucking with admins?
Just quit your fucking drama and play the game. YOU TOO ROLO.
DaRk wrote:This is clearly a masterpiece.
Placing offensive turrets is clearly just being a dick.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Classic STU. :clap:

See you in game.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaRk wrote:Classic STU. :clap:
See you in game.
Just so you know...
No one has even downloaded that demo. My word on it seems to be good enough.
...and as for your little test, You failed.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

El Presidente
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Sat May 31, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.