Montro and Ninetails

Real

Montro and Ninetails

Post by Real »

It would be nice if I could join and play like I normally do without getting admin abused every time I try...
http://postimg.org/image/7suuxpy2r/full/
http://postimg.org/image/6ceqweh41/full/
AwakeV2

Re: Montro and Ninetails

Post by AwakeV2 »

It would be nice if you were more legit, k thanks bye!
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

Well Mr. Admin hacker please explain this shit

In that game you said you had admin for a long time. And the last time i checked you are NOT on the admin list. You got ur hands on the SAD pass which you aren't supposed to have and i being a Super can't strip it from you. Call it admin abuse or anything you want but i'm gonna make sure you are exposed as a hacker and get banned for this shit.
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Word!
Real

Post by Real »

lol@ montro making in game death threats to me, and ninetails that was morgoth, you weren't doing your job like usual so i did it for you.
There's a reason there are already multiple posts/threads about both of you in the "admin complaints" section. Thanks for proving everyone right.
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

Real wrote:lol@ montro making in game death threats to me, and ninetails that was morgoth, you weren't doing your job like usual so i did it for you.
Its NOT your job in the first place..who even asked you to take it up? Morgoth or not, you are NOT supposed to have admin, If you want admin apply like the rest of us. Hacking to get admin is unethical, why can't you get that into your head man. I did do my job, here is the vid of that happened that day (courtesy STU)
Attachments
admin Real .zip
(3.95 MiB) Downloaded 234 times
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

^^^
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Stop abusing. Shit is getting annoying.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Real wrote:lol@ montro making in game death threats to me, and ninetails that was morgoth, you weren't doing your job like usual so i did it for you.
That's bullshit.
Ninetails and I were handling that very well without your help.
The demo shows that.
Real

Post by Real »

Look who did the first kick to morgoth... Me- because no one was doing anything and I didn't want all our defense wrecked.
I don't need to hear anything from you STU, just another abuser, what happened when you kicked rolo the other day because you got so upset? He wasn't breaking any rules...Erowid was there to witness that one too.

Funny thing is, I've had admin for a while and all I've done is kick morgoth, even when people insult me, troll me, or admin abuse me. I'm here if you need any tips on how to control your temper.