Montro and Ninetails

justR

Re: Montro and Ninetails

Post by justR »

AwakeV2 wrote:
justR wrote:
justR wrote:quiet vulture killer
Stfu nasty ass chocolate.
Adults are talking Montro, see your way out.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:I def deserved getting kicked by you Stu and it's meh whatever. Now that that's settled, please don't make teams super unbalanced in the future just because I or someone else is harassing you from the enemy side.

btw as Perrin pointed out in another thread, big difference from someone trolling you on your team and from the other team.
Let's just call this a learning experience for both of us.
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

justR wrote:
AwakeV2 wrote:
justR wrote:
justR wrote:quiet vulture killer
Stfu nasty ass chocolate.
Adults are talking Montro, see your way out.
Ily babe.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'm confused.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

So my understanding is that someone trolled STU by blocking his airbase with plasma floors and laid turrets around it. This person was also on the opposite team of STU. How is this a bannable or kickable offense?
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaRk wrote:So my understanding is that someone trolled STU by blocking his airbase with plasma floors and laid turrets around it. This person was also on the opposite team of STU. How is this a bannable or kickable offense?
That was the D|DaRk smurf that did that.
(Not at all related to anything being discussed here.)
I told him that smurfing a player is a kickable offense.
He said "Shut up S']['U"

FYI:I did nothing except note his IP.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I thought you quit a clan due to the imposter.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

S']['U wrote: As I said before, this is a poorly defined "violation" that is pretty much up to the interpretation of the admin involved, and as much as I'd like to, I can't let my personal feelings affect my administrative actions ...like Bo did.
I can't in all good conscience, act only on what I've been told ...or for that matter, what I've witnessed myself in the past.
I can only punish fish for what I see him doing now.
S']['U wrote: The big complaint here isn't really about fish being annoying... It's about being frustrated about not being able to get even with him.
Now a few people have taken upon themselves to do exactly that.

If voting to mute or kick fish isn't working, then PUT HIM ON IGNORE.
If everyone in the map does that, he no longer has an audience and he can't annoy or troll anyone...but I will not kick or mute anyone if they're not breaking any server rules.

I also never did and never will unmute fish. I'll leave that decision to the higher-ranking admins.

My intent as an admin is to apply the same rules to and be fair to everyone, not just the people that deserve it.
I really don't think that anyone should expect any more or less from me.
So let me get this right. So someone blocks your base legally and tells you to shut up. Calls you out for your BS. You ensure that this guy gets banned through whining. If you find what he said offensive in the in-game chat, you are suppose to 'mute him.' Remember, you can't use your emotions to guide your actions. Fish trolls the server with racial hate remarks and HM targets people and you will not take any action towards this. This leads me to believe you support him. I only did the same actions that Fish does constantly when an admin is not around. If you haven't figured it out yet, 184.155.114.67 is my IP address. There never was a smurf. This has been a test of the TROLOL Broadcasting Network :trolol:.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

DaRk wrote:
S']['U wrote: As I said before, this is a poorly defined "violation" that is pretty much up to the interpretation of the admin involved, and as much as I'd like to, I can't let my personal feelings affect my administrative actions ...like Bo did.
I can't in all good conscience, act only on what I've been told ...or for that matter, what I've witnessed myself in the past.
I can only punish fish for what I see him doing now.
S']['U wrote: The big complaint here isn't really about fish being annoying... It's about being frustrated about not being able to get even with him.
Now a few people have taken upon themselves to do exactly that.

If voting to mute or kick fish isn't working, then PUT HIM ON IGNORE.
If everyone in the map does that, he no longer has an audience and he can't annoy or troll anyone...but I will not kick or mute anyone if they're not breaking any server rules.

I also never did and never will unmute fish. I'll leave that decision to the higher-ranking admins.

My intent as an admin is to apply the same rules to and be fair to everyone, not just the people that deserve it.
I really don't think that anyone should expect any more or less from me.
So let me get this right. So someone blocks your base legally and tells you to shut up. Calls you out for your BS. You ensure that this guy gets banned through whining. If you find what he said offensive in the in-game chat, you are suppose to 'mute him.' Remember, you can't use your emotions to guide your actions. Fish trolls the server with racial hate remarks and HM targets people and you will not take any action towards this. This leads me to believe you support him. I only did the same actions that Fish does constantly when an admin is not around. If you haven't figured it out yet, 184.155.114.67 is my IP address. There never was a smurf. This has been a test of the TROLOL Broadcasting Network :trolol:.

If you don't believe me, test it against the other IP address schemes I use, such as 134.50.201.18.

In all honesty S']['U, you can be a decent admin, but as my inner-socal blackman would say, "calm yo tits!"
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Dark makes a good point, Stu.

You can't cry foul play on every player who rapes an airbase while defending the biggest imposter and troll this game has ever known, just because he's doing it this very moment.

On the other hand, the level of admin you've been granted can't do anything to anyone who isn't connected to the server.

Personally, I think fish should be granted the opposite of untouchable.

Well call it "touchable", and it will make all votes against him automatically (and instantaneously) pass...

Yes, that could work.