Montro and Ninetails

justR

Re: Montro and Ninetails

Post by justR »

lol some of you faggots act so fucking entitled you're an admin. It doesn't make you anymore competent or special because some other incompetent people voted your asses in. I mean really. I don't mind any of you as admins but you have all made retard mistakes with it so shouldn't be throwing stones at Real whether he's supposed to have it or not, why don't you let the owner admins handle it?
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

At this point, you can fucking have it I don't care, but fuck with me and I'll beat the fuck out of you.
justR

Post by justR »

quiet vulture killer
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Real wrote:Look who did the first kick to morgoth... Me- because no one was doing anything and I didn't want all our defense wrecked.
I don't need to hear anything from you STU, just another abuser, what happened when you kicked rolo the other day because you got so upset? He wasn't breaking any rules...Erowid was there to witness that one too.

Funny thing is, I've had admin for a while and all I've done is kick morgoth, even when people insult me, troll me, or admin abuse me. I'm here if you need any tips on how to control your temper.
Should have applied like the rest of us dick head.
justR

Post by justR »

justR wrote:quiet vulture killer
<!>max

Post by <!>max »

:clap:
Attachments
peace-was-never-an-option-700x525.jpg
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

justR wrote:
justR wrote:quiet vulture killer
Stfu nasty ass chocolate.
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

Lol max
Attachments
FB_20140421_21_55_24_Saved_Picture.jpg
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Real wrote:Look who did the first kick to morgoth... Me- because no one was doing anything and I didn't want all our defense wrecked.
I don't need to hear anything from you STU, just another abuser, what happened when you kicked rolo the other day because you got so upset? He wasn't breaking any rules...Erowid was there to witness that one too.
Funny thing is, I've had admin for a while and all I've done is kick morgoth, even when people insult me, troll me, or admin abuse me. I'm here if you need any tips on how to control your temper.
justR wrote:lol some of you faggots act so fucking entitled you're an admin. It doesn't make you anymore competent or special because some other incompetent people voted your asses in. I mean really. I don't mind any of you as admins but you have all made retard mistakes with it so shouldn't be throwing stones at Real whether he's supposed to have it or not, why don't you let the owner admins handle it?
I made no judgement on whether Real should have admin or not. I simply pointed out that the problem with morgoth was being handled, not ignored like Real was trying to make everyone think...

However...
I agree that if Real hacked admin, he should be banned for it....just like everyone else that has done the same.
Taking admin just because he has the ability to do so sets a bad example and seems presumptuous... No one voted him to that position and he should have to go through the process like everyone else.
The fact that he's been allowed to keep it this long is an insult to every other admin that has worked to gain the respect of the community and obtain that position legitimately.

...as for the infamous rolo incident:
I was not born with an innate knowledge of what the restrictions on administrative actions are. Nor is their a handbook that they give out.
I based my action against rolo on common sense, and ironically enough, on rolo's own actions.
My temper was not a factor.

Rolo kicked fish from the server because he annoys and harasses other players (even though he wasn't doing it at the time).

I had warned Rolo that if I felt he wasn't playing the game and was just there to annoy and harass people, I would treat him the same as he treated fish.
(http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 244#p20244)
No other admins told me I couldn't do this.

Regardless of the fact my actions were "technically" wrong, justice was served.
"What comes around, goes around."
justR

Post by justR »

I def deserved getting kicked by you Stu and it's meh whatever. Now that that's settled, please don't make teams super unbalanced in the future just because I or someone else is harassing you from the enemy side.

btw as Perrin pointed out in another thread, big difference from someone trolling you on your team and from the other team.