An open letter to the admins

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: An open letter to the admins

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Lawlz wrote:Hard to take this guy seriously at all. Please go back to mindlessly walking around in spawn and pew-pewing with your shotgun. You're just the new fish. The new Knight5. The new DDRuntime. If I upset you that much, don't play. Pretty straight-forward and simple. Or just don't BK. :popz:

I have bigger and better fish to fry. :bore:
no....

I think he may just not know all the info. I do doubt that these 3 are some serious abusers of admin though.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

What the fuck? I know everyone in the server ..I had never abused my powers.. I usually help others and try to keep calm when players are not getting along.
You are fucking crying like a lil bitch ..cuz I told you to STOP bk .. you told me it was an accident ..I told you.. yeah once , twice , but fucking 9 times and so forth?
If anyone in here i mean anyone thinks that I am abusing the power of Super Administrator.. PLEASE REMOVE IT .

I love this game , but when we have a lil bitch crying and accusing others for all the bs he is causing , I just dont know anymore ...

ScareCrow ..He even talk in the game , LAWLZ is always playing and having a good time .. and Me .. hell I am always having a good time too. but when I see that Adm message I take action .. DO NOT base kill.. We all accidentally do sometimes , BUT NOT 8, 9 and 10 times one after the other ..

So spare me your fucking crying... I told you to stop or you was going to get kick .. that is all I said.
Now you all upset about that .. hell man ., how old are you anyways?.

And you should know too . if you are Bkilling ..STOP .. and check yourself ..

BULL FROG
:cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby: :cbaby:
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

The only time anyone gets shit from me, is when they mess with gameplay, or base kill/defense kill. Record where I 'messed' with anyone who wasn't being a dick in gameplay, and I will buy you a beer. I am not into games, bull crap, or whatever. I help games run smoother and that is my motivation. As SapoIV said, I will talk to players, warn them... THEN take action if they continue to mess with gameplay. I don't care who it is, what clan they are in, etc. I don't give a crap about who thinks a few are 'running the show.' Have fun in Tribes, don't base kill or cheat and we'll get along just fine.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

looks good. case closed.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

great thread :popcorn
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

Why can't Morgoth be kicked or banned? You cannot even freeze him. Today he was smurfing as ReV|Bonerville bking and voting to kick mostly everyone in the server, and for some reason the vote were passing but when we vote to kick him it comes back as 0-0... I was kicked as well as a few others for absolutly no reason. Who do I have to ask to get some sort of admin capabilities? I play a a lot and would like to contribute in keeping the server clean of players looking to just ruin everyone elses fun. It just seems like there have been alot of trolling assholes on laity and there are no admins in sight to do anything about it. Thanks,
SpydeR
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Just make everyone register.
Use html open send email verifications.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

so if that freeze option was given would the admin be able to freeze him? I voted to freeze him and it passed but nothing happened. And the freeze time is only 2 minutes, it should be increased. Making everyone register is good but what he did is joined as ReV|Bonerville.1 as if Boner's game crashed and rejoined too soon...the ".1" after the name wouldn't be registered and would go unnoticed by many.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

They can be traced, even if they change IP's. A simple IP sniffer will back track them to where they are actually using the computer and list that IP addy and their address location. Then a remote soft loop can be put in place with simple command codes, and they will be down hard. They won't have internet, home phone, or digital TV services. They will need to contact their provider via a cellular phone they own to try to find out why they are down. Their provider will do some troubleshooting and find the loop. Depending on which side the loop is on, client, their provider, or the main provider (My company) the loop may or may not be able to be dropped. If the loop is put on the client side, or their provider side, the loop can be dropped with a simple equipment reset with the provider, but if the loop is on the Main Provider side (my company), no one can drop the soft loop, besides someone in my company. Then their provider will call my company and open a ticket. When the ticket gets picked up, it will be worked and the soft loop dropped and the company who called it in will be notified and verification will be done to see if services are restored, and the if so, the ticket will be held for 24 hours if no call backs before it's closed. Now....a notification can be added to this persons account to not restore them for this reason or that, and they will be down hard until that particular reason is resolved. This usually happens with people who hack, spam, crash, or just try to cause any type of harm to anything online.

Registering with the server is a possible way to resolve this, but how many people are willing to do this, and those who do not want to register, won't, and now you lose the players who were keeping the server and game alive. If you are considering this, you may want to open a POLL to see who is willing and who is not.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Next time I see the fucker, I'll get you his IP.