Little Bitch

Bladez

Re: Little Bitch

Post by Bladez »

DaRk wrote:While I enjoy playing against Bladez, ban was probably reasonable. I do however enjoy seeing e-threats. Got to love those keyboard warriors. Maybe they should go outside and experience nature and the sun more. I understand that the real-world doesn't render with the newest Nvidia GTX card and definitely doesn't have SLI. More like first generation Geforce 256 with shitty 3d acceleration, resolution, and low frame rate. Anyways, as you were you majestic keyboard cruncher.

Dark i have no problem flying anywhere around the world to hand someones ass to them in person, i have done it 4 times so far in my life. Don't mistake me for a keyboard warrior i am a man of my word. I've raped you in tribes effortlessly and flawlessly i have no problem doing it in real life either.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:nope, i wasn't the one who dropped the hammer on him.
If crow didn't then it was sapo. He was only admin other than Crow on at the time. But since we don't have chat logs i'll just place it on both of them. Sapo bans without reason like a little bitch so i'm leaning more towards him on it. Doesn't bother me i rape sapo in real life and on tribes and i would be using the hammer too if it's my only defence because i lack at everything else in life :)
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

And dark that picture you have there closely resembles you when i beat your ass down in tribes and make your rage quit
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Lol. I don't rage quit even when my ass is handed to me. I love that gif though, always makes me laugh. You're a better sniper than I by a little bit. I really don't care. You're welcome to come visit me and we can grab a beer. Pocatello, ID. Right across from Ross Park. You can also find me at Idaho State University in either ITS or Biology department (masters student) and I work for both.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

i think it's a very fitting pic of a cyber enerd. bladez if you post picture of your self, with i love br on your tit written in sharpie. i think about unbanning. you can show everyone how manly you are, plus you get unbanned. it's win win.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Now for this commercial message....

and now back to your regularly scheduled programming....
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Both shift and mattfox were man enough for this challnge. No way bladez is going to let that shit slide. I'm sure he will post a pic that tops both of theirs being the big macho man that he is.

ps: nice ad sgt. perfect!!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ghost wrote:Lol I hope I get banned so I can do that.
:popcorn
justR

Post by justR »

DaRk wrote:Lol. I don't rage quit even when my ass is handed to me
I beg to differ :) Me on your side of the map on Raindance camping and not letting you even get into your base lmao
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I will fully admit that I rage quit, sometimes... But when I do, I always write "RAGE!!!!" in chat before disconnecting.

But usually, I prefer more annoying methods of raging out, such as suicide spamming... It's fun to watch how long it takes your enemies to figure out that you're not just looking for a spawn point that isn't being camped, but instead, you've just given up, all together.