RED

Erowid
Site Admin

RED

Post by Erowid »

red has been banned, he can come in here and appeal his ban for repeated HM use if he wants, i don't give a shit.

KILROY

Re: RED

Post by KILROY »

I was on and was questioning him, due to obs'n him and seeing him being able to view through walls, having an advantage over the other team. I questioned him in open chat and he admitted to using it. I told him that it could have repercussions on use and he didn't care. I showed him by moving him to obs, instead of a kick or ban, but even after that, he still didn't care about admitting use. Cool at that time banned him.

He was going by Spork at the time, and the map before this, Raindance he was playing unfairly. When the map started, he boosted to grab and cap the flag, then went back to the enemy base to grab the flag off their tower again, and boosted back to his base where he barricaded himself with a bunch of internal defense in heavy armor inside with the enemy flag giving his team the advantage of the win. I was going to do something at the time, but let it ride and DaRk on the other team was able to take him out, and return their flag for the cap.

EDIT: To correct details on 2nd statement.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Man who even cares about HM anymore, just adds more challenge :bgrin: :younoob:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well, obviously most of the players that still play. Most of the maps that night people were accusing others of still using it. It will and will always be an unfair advantage over the opposite players on the other team. Now, if everyone was to use it, it would make it a fair advantage in the game, but then what would be the fun in playing it?