Why was i blocked from playing

CodFish

Why was i blocked from playing

Post by CodFish »

I've played on this server for years
now i cant join any games
it says (team change privileges revoked )
does anyone know why this is happening
i play on there all the time and know one has ever told me there is a problem
Erowid
Site Admin

Re: Why was i blocked from playing

Post by Erowid »

Because during the friday night pickup games you kept joining teams while we were trying to pick them. Ask an admin in the server next time you're in there to allow team changing.

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=63

CodFish

Post by CodFish »

Thanks for letting know ...I had no idea it was a pickup game Ive been playing this game sense it came out in "98" used to play as "Anchovi Schmegma". I got excited when i saw so many people there playing , crowds are thin these days. Didn't mean to be rude or pushy . Somebody could have gust yelled at me to hang on ..My bad.....
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Actually CodFish, the apology should go both ways. There was nothing relaying to anyone else who joined the server that it was a pickup game. It was a last minute setup for the pickup that was just something that was started. With what happened to you, and you relaying this says things should be thought out more for the next pickup games so this hopefully doesn't happen again.
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

we planned tht for awile tht PUG o_0. Just wait to be selected on a team would help codfish. Im sure we would love to have u play.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

"Ask an admin in the server next time you're in there to allow team changing." will be what you'll need to do, CodFish.

Try not to mute someone or block their team changing and then not remove it before you leave.