Falsely accused of HM

sabo1

Re: Falsely accused of HM

Post by sabo1 »

perrinoia wrote:Dark. Lag definitely causes that HM checker to lie. There is a time limit for client response. At first it says unresponsive client, then after a few more failed attempts to verify, sometimes it auto kicks the client. If it ever says the client is unresponsive or using hax or anything like that, but later says they are a verified user without them disconnecting, you definitely caught them lagging, not HMing.

The only way to verify someone is using HM is to observe them while using HM yourself. Even then, it could be a coincidence that they are aiming at an IFF through the terrain. Definitely requires more than one mission worth of observation.
I also wonder could my zone alarm security be denying this checking??

I dont hack, the video I think shows that pretty clear.

Hopefully this finally puts to rest this garbage I use HM.

and it would be nice if Dark would unban me from the backup server, as its clear I did nothing wrong.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I dunno what zone alarm security is, but I'm gonna take a wild guess that it has nothing to do with Last Hope checker.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

Ghost wrote:i dont wanna say sabo uses hm but hes literally the leader of ReV|, has been playing for over 10 years and def knows what hm is. hes acting like he had to google that shit to find out what it is. either hes an hmer or the dumbest anni clan leader ever. (dumber then ecko lawl)
I dont use any hacks, any game you want my recording from, feel free to ask. I just use the mini map and common sense.

"hes literally the leader of ReV|"
WTF are you talking about?!

I dont even know what that shit is, I play solo, and I smurf alot. I am an older tribes player, who played this all when it released. After that I got hooked on ShifterX and then quit the game, played the other tribes. When acendency turned into hack central, I found this and been playing here off and on. I play chess and tibes, and then I program. I am not in any guilds, I dont use any voice software, I just have a big monitor and I am a sneaky mf!

oh here is what was said of my game play on the recording, ill admit it was an off day lol
perrinoia wrote:That was some truly awful game play.

Probably not HMing. Definitely visible on radar without HM.

But I've just gotta critique sabo1's mind boggling movements.

You buy an armor that can teleport or walk through walls, but use it to navigate the maze that is your base the old fashion way, just to get to the other exit?

You spend like 15 minutes building defense that would take me 3 seconds to demolish in a room that never gets attacked?

Can't aim for shit...

I was actually relieved when you got banned because it meant I didn't have to watch any more... :P
Last edited by sabo1 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

perrinoia wrote:I dunno what zone alarm security is, but I'm gonna take a wild guess that it has nothing to do with Last Hope checker.
it stealths my ports, limits traffic, dont know if that would be an issue. I run the 1.41, ill make a recording if you all need me to finally put this garbage to rest lol.

Again ask me for my game recording in game ill post it up. I got nothing to hide. shit if you saw this recording when it was up, you could have seen 1st hand how unimpressive it was.