unjust ban from dark, replay shows

OldGuy

Re: unjust ban from dark, replay shows

Post by OldGuy »

I still don't think the guy that's been on lately is fish. Fish was a programmer. And I've tripped him up a few times. Like asking him about POSA which he was clueless about. But he at least seemed like he knew what he was talking about. Says he's in management now. Who knows what the truth is. But with this other guy, and this was in a smurf nobody knew at the time, when I threw out programming stuff he had no idea what I was talking about. That's not like fish. Fish always tries to one up you if he thinks you know anything. Besides, the other guy never talks about sex, lol.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Peter Ishee never struck me as a competent programmer, nor a competent socialite, thus in a business environment, i could see him getting promoted to management quite easily.

Think about it this way. His behavior in game is precisely the opposite of his personality in real life.

In real life, he's a wall flower that stares at his own feet when he talks and doesn't know what to do with his hands.

Someone like that could be a stellar performer at work, but i believe his misogynistic, racist, bigot, trolling behavior in game indicates an inability to perform at work (and in bed), thus the online persona is the character he wishes had a voice in real life.

Now, if you work with someone who isn't pulling their weight at work, but it's also too quiet to commit a fireable offense, you promote them to management to get em out of the way.

What little he knew about programming would wither away as technology changed and his life became endless recurring meetings to discuss the performance of the employees that out performed him.

His frustration with the corporate world would fester in him all day and get released every night in a safe anonymous environment like tribes.

Or he would be killing hookers like King Geoffrey.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

:clap:
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

That's sort of my point. Whoever this "other" guy is doesn't act, talk, or play in the least like fish does. All he cares about is BKing D.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

No, that's one of his personalities.
Nobody worthy of verbal trolling, so he physically trolls by BKing.
jINKS{OZ}

Post by jINKS{OZ} »

^
l
l
That.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

perrinoia wrote:That was some truly awful game play.

Probably not HMing. Definitely visible on radar without HM.

But I've just gotta critique sabo1's mind boggling movements.

You buy an armor that can teleport or walk through walls, but use it to navigate the maze that is your base the old fashion way, just to get to the other exit?

You spend like 15 minutes building defense that would take me 3 seconds to demolish in a room that never gets attacked?

Can't aim for shit...

I was actually relieved when you got banned because it meant I didn't have to watch any more... :P

savage as fuck lmao
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

perrinoia wrote:No, that's one of his personalities.
Nobody worthy of verbal trolling, so he physically trolls by BKing.
OK, I recant I think. Just saw him doing the BK thing AND his typical rants at me. Still think it's funny he never heard of POSA or Kotlin.

But here's the best part... look what I just found on LinkedIn... sure looks like the same squid from table 3.
peter_ishee.png
peter_ishee.png (66.4 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

People still use linked in?
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

perrinoia wrote:People still use linked in?
Yea, and some folks even still use PhpBB. :rofl: