unjust ban from dark, replay shows

sabo1

unjust ban from dark, replay shows

Post by sabo1 »

Dark once again accuses me of HM, I posted up the recording of the game.

I think its pretty clear I am not using hm or any other garbage from the game play recording.

(tribes game recording file) download ->

http://www.mind-wars.com/dl/r-ban.rec

put in tribes recording folder and play demo recording from in game.

The recording starts off me Observing a few people, then I mostly do Defense for like 20 min.

I start attacking and defending the top, and dark had the balls to call me an HM user and ban me from his horrible play.

Hes clearly on my radar. I even laughed to him about it how blatant he was on radar.

I would like to be unbanned please as I clearly did nothing wrong.

Thank you.

anyone who thinks I cheat feel free to watch the replay.
DaRk

Re: unjust ban from dark, replay shows

Post by DaRk »

You realize your ban is on the Dallas server, not the one controlled by anyone here.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

I do now, did you look at the replay and see I dont use HM??!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

That was some truly awful game play.

Probably not HMing. Definitely visible on radar without HM.

But I've just gotta critique sabo1's mind boggling movements.

You buy an armor that can teleport or walk through walls, but use it to navigate the maze that is your base the old fashion way, just to get to the other exit?

You spend like 15 minutes building defense that would take me 3 seconds to demolish in a room that never gets attacked?

Can't aim for shit...

I was actually relieved when you got banned because it meant I didn't have to watch any more... :P
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

Yea, I was amazed I got called for HM, aim was off for sure that day...

But yea, very unimpressive game play to be called for HM use and then Banned.

And dude didnt even bother to unban me when its obvious I didnt use HM.

Dark download and watch the dam game recording so you cant stop with your nonsense HM accusations!
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

If anything this shows that dark should be relieved of admin powers as soon as possible.

His HM accusations are so off base on me its not even funny, and the recording clearly proves that.

He isnt even man enough to admit he was wrong and correct the issue.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Do you know which IP address you were banned on sabo?
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

perrinoia wrote:I was actually relieved when you got banned because it meant I didn't have to watch any more... :P
Holy shit. I about spit out my cereal. :clap:
Based on that rec, he's probably right.
sabo1 wrote:If anything this shows that dark should be relieved of admin powers as soon as possible.
Good thing you don't get to make decisions. Especially with the amount of changes you want to make that fit 'your style of play' to your benefit. You would probably ban everyone who didn't do what you liked. Even I don't like Veronica's air base, but removing it just cause I don't like it is not the right answer. Annihilation doesn't fall under Title IX, and we don't have to write a 504 or IEP plan for you to play Tribes.

But let's look at the facts. Your client ID ranges at time from 1.11, 1.40, 1.41, to not registered. Usually it shows not registered. I've never seen anyone's client ID range so much. Maybe Perrin can help me out with understanding that. Everyone else using 1.41 has no problem with their client ID showing up properly.

Your skill level varies as well with that. There is times I jumpad across to your base invisible and 100+ meters in the sky and I'm shot out as if I'm clear as day, several times in a row. Pulse sensors only do so much. During times like that I observe and do the same thing and watch leading happening well before I'm in Target range. Now the weird thing is, your aim also goes from shit to really good, and varies.

That being said, your IP is not always the same. With the amount of Smurf names you use, it's hard to ID if you yourself are not being smurfed by Fish/tomato/lemon, etc. I'm still convinced it's more than 1 guy trolling the server.

Lastly, and this one is for Death666. Bin was able to place turrets extremely close to the enemy gens and inside the enemy base in box. Maybe we should revisit turret range and have a gen check along with flag.
sabo1

Post by sabo1 »

DaRk wrote:
perrinoia wrote:I was actually relieved when you got banned because it meant I didn't have to watch any more... :P
Holy shit. I about spit out my cereal. :clap:
Based on that rec, he's probably right.
Even funnier you rage banned me and accused me of HM from that game play your laughing about....

DaRk wrote:Good thing you don't get to make decisions. Especially with the amount of changes you want to make that fit 'your style of play' to your benefit. You would probably ban everyone who didn't do what you liked. Even I don't like Veronica's air base, but removing it just cause I don't like it is not the right answer. Annihilation doesn't fall under Title IX, and we don't have to write a 504 or IEP plan for you to play Tribes.
Nice deflection, me saying the interceptor and teleport gun ruin the game play is nothing close to falsely accusing someone who wasnt even playing good of HM and banning them. Then you cant even admit you were wrong, I knew you had to be a coward when you talked and acted like you did to me.

Just shows your character is not worthy of the responsibilities of admin powers on any server. Bad admins like you kill the server and the game.

I can beat the interceptor, I dont really care about people playing that garbage besides it usually ends up making most my team hide in base and not leave. Personally I dont like games when teams turtle up.
DaRk wrote:But let's look at the facts. Your client ID ranges at time from 1.11, 1.40, 1.41, to not registered. Usually it shows not registered. I've never seen anyone's client ID range so much. Maybe Perrin can help me out with understanding that. Everyone else using 1.41 has no problem with their client ID showing up properly.
I think you are confusing me with others, my ip and client never changes. You might have to realize that you were not born sherlock holmes, because your assuming a lot of stuff with no proof behind it.
DaRk wrote:Your skill level varies as well with that. There is times I jumpad across to your base invisible and 100+ meters in the sky and I'm shot out as if I'm clear as day, several times in a row. Pulse sensors only do so much. During times like that I observe and do the same thing and watch leading happening well before I'm in Target range. Now the weird thing is, your aim also goes from shit to really good, and varies.
So what I aimbot now too?? lol. Some shots are easier then others, depends on angle, and sometime there are lucky shots. I take a lot of shots, sometimes they work out. I also put out motion sensors, i dont know how invis works or breaks on this server but its not always 100%. And again you are probably confusing me with others, my ip dont change.
DaRk wrote:That being said, your IP is not always the same. With the amount of Smurf names you use, it's hard to ID if you yourself are not being smurfed by Fish/tomato/lemon, etc. I'm still convinced it's more than 1 guy trolling the server.
My ip dont change, this is some delusion that you are trying to make reality. Maybe IP changes with the player? I do change names, because people can learn my tendencies. Now its a crime to changes my names??
DaRk wrote:Lastly, and this one is for Death666. Bin was able to place turrets extremely close to the enemy gens and inside the enemy base in box. Maybe we should revisit turret range and have a gen check along with flag.
Do what ever you need to do, I didnt make this mod, or the settings in it. I didnt break any game rules. You cant place turrets in certain range of flag.

But what does all this ass whining have anything to do with the fact you clearly wrongly accused me, and banned me, and you cant even man up to admit you were wrong and undo the ban. That was such bad play for you to call me an HM cheater, its laughable funny.

I dont change my ip, any ip that isnt matched with me is someone else.

Oh and I am guessing you were the Admin who tried to sabotage the server settings when you left yesterday on the LM server. It was cute but it didnt hurt me any, you just hurt the other players who quit out. I figured out how to work around it. But that is your character huh? Just more reasons you should be relieved of your Admin powers ASAP!

Maybe you need a break from the game its clearly gone to your head in the wrong ways.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

1. Didn't accuse you of aimbot you twat. If you HM, or use 1.11, you could see me easily and make a shot. Why your client doesn't reflect you using 1.41 will always make me question your authenticity. A recording can never truly show if someone does or doesn't use HM.

2. Don't expect people to be nice to you when you act like an ass.

3. What are you even mumbling about at the end there?