Dallas Server

OldGuy

Dallas Server

Post by OldGuy »

It the Oz/LM (non-Dallas backup) server Owner's? He's been doing some pretty shady admin crap lately. Turning on builder in the middle of a regular game. Turning off the time limit before the clock runs down during a stand off. Putting me in obs while I'm holding the flag. Kinda ruining the game for a lot of folks.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Dallas Server

Post by perrinoia »

I've never seen Kamil do that, but I've seen a lot of other server hosts do that in my lifetime. Hell, even I'm guilty of it. Hence why i don't like having admin. Power corrupts.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

It seems to be a fairly recent thing. Like you, I don't remember seeing him do that before. Which makes me wonder. Is it really Kamil? Maybe, like Kilroy, someone else is jacking around on his system. Strange thing is, I see times when Owner absolutely slays but recently the Owner I'm seeing in the game, especially when things get weird, seems distracted or unsure of what they're doing.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Why would I do something of this nature when I try to keep game play ongoing by donating money to keep servers up? Can't believe you would think something of this nature OldGuy.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

Kilroy, I did not mean to imply anything about your situattion other than to suggest it seemed to me Kamil may have a similar issue - that someone else might be using his computer.