KILROY on an aggressive trip.

KILROY

Re: KILROY on an aggressive trip.

Post by KILROY »

BTW...Luna, Mercenary today just happened to mention that other female player....Ingrid. After her mention, someone brought up Victoria's name, but mentioned that Juno's the name she's using now.
Ingrid

Post by Ingrid »

Yes, I've been playing as Juno recently, and I'm already tired of people calling me HM'er, auto-aim, rocket cheater? A few days ago Luna took away my admin "not that I care about that" but rather for the reason she did it, so viking and spork could kick me from the server. I don't like being rude and i've heard a lot of shit while i was silence on this server simply because I don't like to do drama. I won't play on this server anymore until some things start to change.
Ingrid

Post by Ingrid »

Yeah, my point is, I really don't care about being an admin or not. I never asked for it. But taking it away so other people can take advantage of this is what makes me mad.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Yeah I removed it. Why should this ppl be protected by ghost from being voted on or kicked other than they are friends? I bet he does that for his other friends too like blaze. Remember that ghost? Back fired didn't it? I've seen you give ppls admin and then remove it probably since I was ingame. I'm sure that wasn't the first time and most likely won't be the last. It's not fair to the other ppls that ghost picks and choses his friends to have admin and are protected. What a great example of fair game play you demonstrate but only to your friends.

And juno or whatever you name is this week, I was told you use cheats like a "rocket cheat" which is like AA or using a cheat/script called "pxiel" which locks your weapon, like a p-beam to certain colors and can be modified by the user. I and another admin watched you rocket me consecutively 3 times in a row without the stinger lock. With the stinger, you get a prompt when it's locked on which I didn't get those 3 times. Also your p-beam is also too accurate, one shot kills without recharge? Your K/D ratio that game was 135/58. Why are your numbers are always so far higher than any one else. And I don't want to hear, "she's that good". Yeah Right. Answer your question?
Ingrid wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:55 am Yeah, my point is, I really don't care about being an admin or not. I never asked for it. But taking it away so other people can take advantage of this is what makes me mad.

If you don't care about it then why did you accept it from ghost? And now that it was removed your complaining you don't have it. What a load.
Ghost wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:25 am Sorry to hear that Ingrid. I try to give u admin/untouchable because I seen people do that to you before. Heck even Rolo just told me 2 nights ago he was voting to kick you for fun. I believe I gave you untouchable back the other day but if you need higher admin I will raise you. (Not sure how untouchable even works tbh)
I can give you a password for admin so you can have it on any name/ip and it can’t be taken. I know your legit and you never used admin in a bad way.

Unless I’m missing something, Luna can you elaborate why you took Ingrid’s admin.
See, ghost already said he was protecting juno and will give her a higher admin and sad password. So he's made her an admin. Nice one ghost that you take care of your friends and screw everyone else who plays for fun.
assasin

Post by assasin »

Without any recordings or any actual proof please don't use admin. Viking always votes on people who kills him so much and accuses them. He's like that for many years now. Not only him many are like that. Without actually having proof don't use your powers.
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Once again, blatant admin abuse by ghost. Is it your server? Don't think you pay the bills do you. You are ruining this game along with your undeserving admins and protected friends. But you don't give a shit do you or do they.
picea_sitchensis

Post by picea_sitchensis »

What are the server rules, if any?
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Man, this server has gone to shit.

And has anyone ever cared someone setup turrets on a bot map? The fuck? Who cares? Like arguing over church softball. :fpalm:

assasin

Post by assasin »

:taunt:
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

BOT
LIVES
MATTER