Killing gens

LunaticChick

Killing gens

Post by LunaticChick »

It used to be 3 ppls on each team before gens could get destroyed. Now I understand gens are harder to kill, I dont see much difference as before. But when there is 2 against 1; that single ppl is pretty much screwed. I ask that the orginal 3 vs 3 rule should be reinstated. Make is so Number One Please :)
AnniDv6

Re: Killing gens

Post by AnniDv6 »

The thing about having the server enable and disable generator and station damage based on having six players is that it would sometimes go back and forth between being enabled and disabled several times in the same match as people joined or left the teams. It wasn't just annoying. It would ruin matches at times as a game-play mechanic. On top of this if one did try to vote to disable generator and station damage the server would override the setting automatically when the vote passed based on that setting of six players.

That's no longer the case and you can now vote to disable generator and station damage, but the server won't dictate those settings automatically.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Killing gens

Post by perrinoia »

People used to switch to observer or arena to intentionally unbalance the teams when i entered their base, then rejoin the team after i left, so i couldn't rape.