Crying Fish

SAND

Re: Crying Fish

Post by SAND »

let take this time to tell fish to stop harassing people by using there names. if you put a name on thats someone you dont like that is considered starting drama in my book. please stop it!
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Erowid wrote:Stu..... what don't you get?
by doing exactly what you are doing, you are making this worse for yourself.
What is he doing that can't be fixed by ignoring him?
what is it about "stu's manager" that you can't ignore?
make it easier for everyone and yourself ingame and remove the "t/y" keys from your keyboard.
First of all, my behavior is not what needs modifying.
Your attitude says what Fish is doing is OK, and I'm at fault for not ignoring him.
That's like saying someone can piss on your floor all he wants but it's OK as long as everyone ignores it..
...but eventually the stench is going to drive everyone away.
His immature behavior is never going to change as long as it's being allowed and the blame is being placed on his victims for not ignoring it.
He shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Secondly, I never complained to admin about Fish name, but he was clearly trolling me by using it and repeatedly asking everyone if I was behaving myself.
That's disrespectful, totally uncalled for, and a blatant attempt to provoke me. In my book, that's "creating drama".
Why can't he just shut-up and play the game like everyone else?
He's nothing but an attention-whore with a pathetic need for social interaction on any level.
He's not "a credit to the community" as Bo claims... he's a malicious social leech with an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

I'm not the one that needs his T and Y keys removed, but you're too busy blaming me for a problem that Fish is causing to realize that.
If Jerry and I are the problem, why aren't other people complaining about us??????

Wake up.
No problem ever fixes itself if you just ignore it.
Some of you people are parents. Is that what you teach your kids?
Jerry Garcia

Post by Jerry Garcia »

Erowid wrote: What is he doing that can't be fixed by ignoring him?
I wish you were right dude, but if you ignore him, he starts doing other things that you can't ignore, like local spam, moving my defences, or straight up using os to kill me while I'm on his team and tryin to set d.

I have posted proof of his behavior so many times, and nothing has ever been done. The only reason you guys have so much "drama" is because you are unwilling to help with the players and admins that are harassing us.

If you stopped the harassment by Bo and Fish, and actually provided a consequence to these people, then we wouldn't have to fight with them to defend ourselves.

All of this has been in your hands the entire time. Your lack of action is the sole reason we have to fight to defend ourselves.

Lol, Stu and I get warnings for reporting abuse, but Bo posts 2 huge posts here talking shit about everyone and not only is it allowed, but he gets owner status. :lol: Quite hypocritical, fellas.

Sand, did you send Bo a pm warning him about his posts talking shit too, or is that another thing you allow <!> to do that you don't allow the general population to do? Dude, just be fair and all this will stop. You should expect more from your clanmates than from a typical player, but for whatever reason, you view it the opposite.
Striker

Post by Striker »

Lol I vote we ban all three of you forever.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

Jerry Garcia wrote:Well Stu, it's like Bo asked Jesus, "what would you do," and Jesus answered, abuse the shit out of everyone and lie about it.

Don't try to make any logical appeal to them, obviously they will just lock any thread that makes sense about how pathetic they are.

Christmas or not, they are going to be jerks and allow Bo to be a liar.

You can't blame them though, if someone made me look like a moral-less asshole and I were a pathetic admin abuser, I would delete the thread too.
wtf is this jerry. When have i said that. Congratulations on the dumbass of the year award also jerry. And now i guess we have to put you in the voting for liar of the year as well...
Ecstasy

Post by Ecstasy »

<!>Striker wrote:Lol I vote we ban all three of you forever.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ecstasy wrote:
<!>Striker wrote:Lol I vote we ban all three of you forever.
Justice, BR style. Image

Image BR needs more admins that are more interested in quiet than justice. Image
Image Yeah, you both will make perfect BR admins. Image
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

I think the three of you just need to be globally muted... And then if any of you proceeds to take action upon the other such as TKing, BKing, etc. Then you just be banned. This is pretty ridiculous.

Fish you need to stop harassing people in general. Since it obviously just starts this horse shit over and over.

Jerry, bro you need to calm down. Take a vacation, and hit the mute button. If people harass you just SS it and PM it to an Admin. Things done that way get taken care of swiftly and usually tend to work much more in your favor rather than making threads about it.

Stu, all of the above. (Granted you do tend to be more of the victim then the criminal.)

All three of you keep having this continuous cycle of drama, and it's getting pretty old. Can't say I don't like any of you three really, even if we've had arguments in the past. You're all pretty decent people until you're in the server at the same time, or until one of you brings up the other two.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Lawlz wrote:I think the three of you just need to be globally muted...
Globally muting only ONE person would cure the problem.
You still seem to think Jerry and I somehow are to blame...
I repeat...neither one of us has any problems with anybody else.
...and Jerry and I have resolved our differences and now get along just fine.
Striker

Post by Striker »

If this was true you would shut up and bring up the issue privately with an Admin instead of making it a public issue. Maybe if Fish was messing with everybody you could complain about it here, but he's not. Maybe you could even privately communicate with Fish, and come to terms. See why he is only giving you and Jerry crap.

All I know is this is no longer a public issue. So drop it here. Now.