Crying Fish

S']['U

Re: Crying Fish

Post by S']['U »

<!>Striker wrote:If this was true you would shut up and bring up the issue privately with an Admin instead of making it a public issue. Maybe if Fish was messing with everybody you could complain about it here, but he's not. Maybe you could even privately communicate with Fish, and come to terms. See why he is only giving you and Jerry crap.

All I know is this is no longer a public issue. So drop it here. Now.
Nice attitude.
Are you trying to win admin votes?????

I have already tried to discuss this issue with Admin by PM:
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 22&start=6
It's now been 6 days and I still have gotten NO RESPONSE AT ALL.
So much for your "advice".

BTW: In case you didn't notice, I'm not even discussing Fish anymore.
Now I'm just defending my right to speak against people like you that are saying I should be banned or muted, and are telling me to just shut up.
You're the one that's continuing the arguement and causing the "drama" now.
<!>Striker wrote: Image Lol I vote we ban all three of you forever. Image
You make a comment like that and then when I respond to it, you tell me to shut up?
Do you honestly think comments like that are going to stop the "drama"?
You're instigating it.

I think it's time for you to change the channel if this show bothers you so much.
If you don't like my posts, then stop reading them and stop responding.
I know there are plenty of other people that are very interested in what I have to say or they wouldn't be reading this thread. (140 views)

I have nothing more to say on the subject ...unless someone else wants to tell me to shut up.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

S']['U wrote: I have already tried to discuss this issue with Admin by PM:
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 22&start=6
It's now been 6 days and I still have gotten NO RESPONSE AT ALL.
So much for your "advice".

:lol: du idiota
S']['U wrote:
Lawlz wrote:I think the three of you just need to be globally muted...
Globally muting only ONE person would cure the problem.
You still seem to think Jerry and I somehow are to blame...
I repeat...neither one of us has any problems with anybody else.
...and Jerry and I have resolved our differences and now get along just fine.
i laugh at how you say jerry is the one who gets harassed
its clear he likes to talk s**t, he try to provoke admins to do something that he can rage about in forums he did that with evil tree talked all bs to him and got kicked for that,
well he tried to do the same, i didn't even said a word to him and out of the blue he attacked me(lol someone els was trolling him he suddenly turned his bs to the community)
all three of your don't have any life, your guys are just pathetic
its really hard to believe that you are all grow ups
<!>dr@co

Post by <!>dr@co »

S@nd Crow Or owner

I hate to say to say it but i think that S']['u has proved a point someone had said earlier. i think who ever starts drama should get three warnings like we have in the servers and then get a 3 day ban if they keep posting drama, because i think that drama is unacceptable in anything because people can't get on and complain about what needs to be complained about. if we have server issues in game and someone is posting drama left and right how can we fix that problem for them if youns have to watch the drama? drama just takes away from being apart of the community. i don't go to my families house and complain about them. If i do something that someone don't like i want them to come to me and tell me i don't want to read it on a forum topic. i wish people would use common sence if you work with someone and have a problem with them do you not talk to them about it or do you go hide and complain about them. So my thoughts are this if you have a problem with a person send them a pm and talk to them about it and if they continue go to s@nd crow or owner and tell them and show proof and wait for your feedback. i'm sorry if this upsets anyone but we are supposed to be a community to keep the best game in the world going and bashing each other gives the impression that we are not going to be here for new players and old players. lets play and keep tribes going
Striker

Post by Striker »

[quote=S']['U]Nice attitude.
Are you trying to win admin votes?????[/quote]
Lol no. Im not that pathetic like you.

Anyways, I never told you to shut up completely. I said drop it publicly.

Lol you PM'd Aaquib? He's public admin bud. That's not gonna get you very far lmao. Try one of the owners who can actually help you.

Your public whining and complaining has once again gotten you nowhere except humiliated. You are no longer talking about Fish, but you are STILL WHINING. And now you are complaining that you aren't allowed to whine? Give me a break! Whining isn't some divinely given right that everyone has. Don't give me that bull shit.

Your 30-something year old man. You need to fuckig grow up before my 11 year old brother grows up faster than you.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Alright...
New Years is coming up :mrgreen:
I think you should all make a resolution to..

1.) Cease Drama
2.) " "
3.) Profit

This isn't Pre-School, and this isn't your parent's house. I'm still seeing the same exact complaints that I've seen for the past... well almost a year now. It's the same people, attacking the same people, and everyone is trying to play the role of the victim. Live I've said before.. you guys would get a lot more help if you didn't try to argue with every single person that pops their head out of the woodworks.

S][U, although you may not be complaining about Fish now, then what are you complaining about? Because from my point of view, you just seem like you wish to continue arguments over pointless things. Life's a bitch, but that doesn't mean you have to bring all of this pent up rage and drama to Tribes; somthing you should enjoy. And you can hardly say that other people ruin the game for you, when you can mute players. I don't understand how that is hard at all. Tab > Find Player > Mute said player.
I've muted many people when I find they are annoying, or progressing to try and get me to rage. Even Fish when he's at the peak of annoyance. If they continue to keep doing things that annoy you, such as TK, local spam, etc. as stated before, use your demo. skills and just send it in a PM to an Admin. It's as simple as that.

Merry Christmas boys and girls :D :mrgreen:
(Here's a guy making Pancakes while owning Chris Brown)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teaft0Kg-Ok
Striker

Post by Striker »

I saw that!! LEGIT
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

<!>Striker wrote:
S']['U wrote:Nice attitude.
Are you trying to win admin votes?????
Lol no. Im not that pathetic like you.
Personal insults? Nice.
Anyways, I never told you to shut up completely. I said drop it publicly.
and who the hell do you think you are to bark orders at me?
Are you just trying on your big-boy pants? Well, you're not an admin yet. Quit trying to act like one.
YOU FAIL.
Lol you PM'd Aaquib? He's public admin bud. That's not gonna get you very far lmao. Try one of the owners who can actually help you.
Aaquib was the adminitrator who was present during the incident, MORON. ...and I did PM the Owners.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
Your public whining and complaining has once again gotten you nowhere except humiliated.
And my private "whining and complaining" has also gotten me NOWHERE.
You are no longer talking about Fish, but you are STILL WHINING. And now you are complaining that you aren't allowed to whine? Give me a break! Whining isn't some divinely given right that everyone has. Don't give me that bull shit.
You just had to keep flaming me, didn't you? Are you too stupid to realize that I WAS DONE arguing here? ...but you just had to post here again and have the last word, didn't you????
So here you are, trolling, flaming and CAUSING MORE DRAMA when the subject was OVER.

Your 30-something year old man. You need to fuckig grow up before my 11 year old brother grows up faster than you.
Another personal insult?
I'm 51, YOU MORON. ...and you must be the younger brother.

NOW WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND QUIT CAUSING DRAMA.

P.S. Good Luck on being an admin.
You just proved to everyone that you're nothing but a flaming troll.
You're FUCKED, unless that's what they're looking for.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

i think u don't check your pm's much
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Aaquib wrote:i think u don't check your pm's much
Aaquib, I have been watching for you on X-fire and have not seen you.

It's ironic that the only admin that even tries to answer me is a Public Admin.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

i'm currently on xfire so if you want to then get on it