A spiderbot

S2minute

A spiderbot

Post by S2minute »

:arrow: IN Transformers, the militaries defence system was infected by a spiderbot virus. No matter what they did to clean their infected files the end result would be more infected files because the virus itself would adapt and even mimic the files themselves. So, as a result they could not easily purge them system on the virus itself. It was taking from the system and only returning ...infection.
Tribes is our game, the fourms are the games system. No matter how many posts are deleted, no matter how many threads are locked, this fourms spiderbot virus adapts, mutates itself to mimic something its not. The fourms have become infected, the game sick...with drama. What is the spiderbot virus here? How can it be delt with and removed? For the good of the entie game....and it's furure users :idea: :|
S']['U

Re: A spiderbot

Post by S']['U »

You need to stop your obsession with this "spiderbot virus" and ask yourself why you're the only one that seems to be so concerned about it.
It seems to be a personal grudge that motivates you.
Sometimes a virus can be useful in exposing "flaws" in a system that would otherwise remain hidden.

How is this a server complaint?
...or are you still advocating that this spiderbot be should be removed from the server again...
...even though it causes no problems in the server at all ?

You think you're being clever by disguising your continued pissing and moaning about me, but it's still just more pissing and moaning about me.
...and now you've started another thread to do it.

Who's creating drama?

Make your complaints about me by PM.
Matt Fox

Re: A spiderbot

Post by Matt Fox »

now end it ;) and no more drama be made.

Lets make Love, not drama.
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.