base blocking

Matt Fox

Re: base blocking

Post by Matt Fox »

I suggest an admin "Work Schedule" to be made.
lol
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

i suggest i kick your ass :!: :o :mrgreen:
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

Matt Fox wrote:I suggest an admin "Work Schedule" to be made.
lol

no problem, how much are you willing to pay them per hour ?
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

so..i guess 3 new ones are not enough then?
2Strong

Post by 2Strong »

It's a matter of due process, not just numbers.

If people expect us to ban players on sigh at the first complaint we receive on a server chat box, then they are up for some frustrating times.

BKs may happen as an accident, even if in the heat of the game you think it was done on purpose, and we need to make sure to weed out the troublemakers from those who meant no harm. I mean, being left with so few players it would be a shame to kick/ban someone on a rush to judgment. Sometimes this determination is not immediate if the offender does not repeat the same actions a few times, or we don't already have a warning here on forums that such and such is being a problem.

This was the reason I posted to blankgirl that the best way to get rid of troublemakers is to alert us through a PM or complaint so we all know what to look for. Just give us some lead time to follow up is all I am saying. The more you help us the better off we will be.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

2Strong wrote:It's a matter of due process, not just numbers.

If people expect us to ban players on sigh at the first complaint we receive on a server chat box, then they are up for some frustrating times.

BKs may happen as an accident, even if in the heat of the game you think it was done on purpose, and we need to make sure to weed out the troublemakers from those who meant no harm. I mean, being left with so few players it would be a shame to kick/ban someone on a rush to judgment. Sometimes this determination is not immediate if the offender does not repeat the same actions a few times, or we don't already have a warning here on forums that such and such is being a problem.

This was the reason I posted to blankgirl that the best way to get rid of troublemakers is to alert us through a PM or complaint so we all know what to look for. Just give us some lead time to follow up is all I am saying. The more you help us the better off we will be.
Good post.
SAND

Post by SAND »

i got 4 warning today for killing a tele that was being used by enemy, gaurding my teams tele and killing someones ammo station while killing a enemy play and 2 other times.
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

So what your saying is if we ask an admin old or new, to watch or obs a player that you think is using autoaim, aimbot ect. then they WILL...right? and what if that admin is in the same clan as the subject in question and it's his "buddy"? Also, Will a punk buster prog work vs these cheats for Tribes? I REALLY want to find a solid way to get rid of these assholes.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

then watch them, or demo it yourself. if people want admins to just sit and police the game, then we will need to pay them to do that. they are players too.
who ever is paying the bill, let me know. Ill send you my hours for the past 3 years
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

<!>bo'sdad^ wrote:then watch them, or demo it yourself. if people want admins to just sit and police the game, then we will need to pay them to do that. they are players too.
who ever is paying the bill, let me know. Ill send you my hours for the past 3 years
Sorry Bo Admins don't have a formal union so no contracts. Which means no retroactive pay :!: :cry:

Also, Will a punk buster prog work vs these cheats for Tribes? I REALLY want to find a solid way to get rid of these assholes.