Server Maintenance is Poor

Scud

Server Maintenance is Poor

Post by Scud »

We've had a bker who plays as normal player fucking shit up for 3 maps now. Sometimes he's vote kicked but just hops right back in under a new IP. This has been going on for about an hour. I talked to EvilTree in xfire and he basically said "What's the point in me kicking him if he just comes back?"

This is the attitude of the "new br?" An Owner admins attitude?

Where are our owner admins anyway, and what are they doing to improve the server?

Who does the upkeep on this place, who can I talk to to make bug fixes or minor tweaks? Does anyone even know? How long has it taken for simple errors/glitches to be addressed- Death666, how long did it take for the newest map update?

This is by far the laziest server I've ever seen, and it is Tribes last most populous server? This will be our legacy? A slum of a server which is run by people who do not even care. We need people who give a shit running this server.
TXRedneck

Re: Server Maintenance is Poor

Post by TXRedneck »

Damn bruh!

Well I have to agree that there should be more involvement here. Love you guys but he's gotta point. It is in fact the busiest server now days. Gotta take care of this endangered game. haha

Just a side note here, but I'd like to start a vote on maybe resetting the server a couple times a week; like Tuesday & Fridays. Just my 2 cents ladies & gentlemen! :D
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

Scud wrote:We've had a bker who plays as normal player fucking shit up for 3 maps now. Sometimes he's vote kicked but just hops right back in under a new IP. This has been going on for about an hour. I talked to EvilTree in xfire and he basically said "What's the point in me kicking him if he just comes back?"

This is the attitude of the "new br?" An Owner admins attitude?

Where are our owner admins anyway, and what are they doing to improve the server?

Who does the upkeep on this place, who can I talk to to make bug fixes or minor tweaks? Does anyone even know? How long has it taken for simple errors/glitches to be addressed- Death666, how long did it take for the newest map update?

This is by far the laziest server I've ever seen, and it is Tribes last most populous server? This will be our legacy? A slum of a server which is run by people who do not even care. We need people who give a shit running this server.
you get what you pay for
SAND

Post by SAND »

play in the <!> 3.0 server it has alot of fixed stuff
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Scud wrote:I talked to EvilTree in xfire and he basically said "What's the point in me kicking him if he just comes back?"
I would like to see a screen shot of that because I know damn well i never said that. Please dont put words in my mouth. Also you forget some of us have lives and things we have to do and we cant be there to monitor the server to your liking 24/7. Either deal with it or gtfo. Thank you.

Ps: Stop being such a whiny little bitch. It is a 10+ year old free dead game... get over it. You act like your owed something. Since I've been back on these forums all I see is you crying like a little bitch. Go play TA if you want 24/7 support... even then I dont think you'll get it. Better yet play WoW I heard they have a good support system over there. Dudes making issues bout a dead game. Fuckin pathetic.

~Tree out
EvilTree{OZ}
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

wtf is the point of posting suggestions or anything for that matter.

When an Owner admin replies like that.
If I were to say that, Id be banned for causing drama. seriously ...
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
Scud

Post by Scud »

Tree plz go retire for the 40th time and give up your admin position to someone who actually plays.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

We understand this game is old and dead.
We understand people have lives and cannot always be online.
We understand that being an admin is such a hard job, hell that's why I'm joining the military, to be half the man you all are.

But what I don't understand, is why a simple suggestion, opinion, thought, idea is automatically being a cry baby little bitch.

Tree's Number One Bitch.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

EvilTree{OZ}
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

Tree's Number One Bitch.