base killer player name: bornthisway

S_hift

base killer player name: bornthisway

Post by S_hift »

anyway, I was owning this guy for a couple games. came in and started doing this crap. I posted a part of his Ip and name. Please ban him for a week. Just a week, all I ask.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
S_hift

Re: base killer player name: bornthisway

Post by S_hift »

But of course, nothing is going to be done about it. You guys are doing just great. You want the players of Br to be more proactive in their reports ect. But nothing seems to get done around here. This is the sad state of Tribes that has made me leave for 6 months. Were are the admins? Were is the owner? Every day an admin goes afk into observer and I never see these base killing morons get kicked. What about the happy mod? Newbs are using this shit rampantly, and nothing is being done about it. Get off your asses and do something for Christ sake. Seriously, why even have admin in the first place if you're not going to use it to kick a base killer, or ban happy modders. People would feel more comfortable in banning or disrupting a really good player for ''hacking'' instead of actually growing a sack and getting better at the game by practicing. No one wants to do shit about anything anymore.

edit: fuck this gay earth
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

S_hift wrote:But of course, nothing is going to be done about it. You guys are doing just great. You want the players of Br to be more proactive in their reports ect. But nothing seems to get done around here. This is the sad state of Tribes that has made me leave for 6 months. Were are the admins? Were is the owner? Every day an admin goes afk into observer and I never see these base killing morons get kicked. What about the happy mod? Newbs are using this shit rampantly, and nothing is being done about it. Get off your asses and do something for Christ sake. Seriously, why even have admin in the first place if you're not going to use it to kick a base killer, or ban happy modders. People would feel more comfortable in banning or disrupting a really good player for ''hacking'' instead of actually growing a sack and getting better at the game by practicing. No one wants to do shit about anything anymore.

edit: fuck this gay earth
Software mode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj2XGnvffro

Ga for me. Ga2 comes out next year, so that's where I'll go for sure. Also play me a bit of LoL with a few friends. :D
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

PS: Your tag is as gay as that persons name.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:PS: Your tag is as gay as that persons name.
:lol:

S_hift

Post by S_hift »

this is exactly why I left oz and this game in the first place. believe it or not but as the modder of the server, and admin something should be done about this. but instead you would rather troll me. There was another happy modder in br today, nothing was done about it.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

The game is dieing shift. Like really dieing bro. I would honestly be happy that anyone is still playing in the servers. Be glad no one has an autoaim, because that right there is no fun.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Yep, just checked the server, there are 2 people playing. Should I ban one of the two for potential hm?

You left OZ because you're a baby with no honor. Cry more bro...
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:Yep, just checked the server, there are 2 people playing. Should I ban one of the two for potential hm?

You left OZ because you're a baby with no honor. Cry more bro...
:lol:
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

No, I left oz becuase you incompetent fucks lost to a noob clan like ReV. The game is dying because of people like you who just don't give a fuck about it anymore. People who don't want to make the game fair for everyone.