base killer player name: bornthisway

Striker

Re: base killer player name: bornthisway

Post by Striker »

Except there's like 5 fair players left...
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

Still that many? :lol:
Striker

Post by Striker »

:shock:
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

Seahawks lost to the Lions when it should of been in the bag... noobs. Supposedly OZ is an old clan but there is no hype for the senior class of Tribes High. My message to OZ, stop jerking each other off so you can keep both hands on the keyboard when you play. I assume that is why you guys lost to REV, i knew there was something more to your guys' "brotherly love".
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

RairLogic wrote:Seahawks lost to the Lions when it should of been in the bag... noobs. Supposedly OZ is an old clan but there is no hype for the senior class of Tribes High. My message to OZ, stop jerking each other off so you can keep both hands on the keyboard when you play. I assume that is why you guys lost to REV, i knew there was something more to your guys' "brotherly love".

what does this have to do with the topic ?
please leave the drama at home and stay on topic.
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

bo'sdad wrote:
RairLogic wrote:Seahawks lost to the Lions when it should of been in the bag... noobs. Supposedly OZ is an old clan but there is no hype for the senior class of Tribes High. My message to OZ, stop jerking each other off so you can keep both hands on the keyboard when you play. I assume that is why you guys lost to REV, i knew there was something more to your guys' "brotherly love".

what does this have to do with the topic ?
please leave the drama at home and stay on topic.
Bo, what relevance do you have to this topic? It's not like you actually help, you seem to cause more problems... I guess you didn't even read the last 4-5 posts before my post before speaking. Now, after seeing this post, look back at the last few, feel like a dumbass, then post again saying some other stupid shit.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

the topic was about a base killer. the last few posts were also off topic. that's why i asked the question. If you took offense to it, then maybe it is because you realize that you are the number one troll and drama queen in this forums. If you wish to start you own post and see who will post to it, you are welcome to. leaving inflammatory post's such as your last one here , and childish comments like the ones you leave all over forums, is getting old. If I'm not mistaken, you have been kicked from many forums , many times. dont you get the picture yet ? as an admin and owner I am asking you to stop posting like you have in the past , and not cause drama.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Successful troll is successful. :ugeek:

With that said nothing is being done by these admins because they're afraid to take action. Even against trolls. Which in my opinion actually have a more valid argument at this point.

The admins are labeling the problems of the server and the complains as "Drama" because a few fed up players are complaining. It also seems that they can't validate the difference between drama and legitimate complaints. A few people would argue that this is a dead game and in fact could care less about what goes on in there. Even when those said people are owners and administrators. This is not directed at Br Owner in anyway shape or form. This server exists because of him and he has endowed select individuals to do their part to help run this community. Because Br is in fact a community it is the only annihilation server we choose to play in.

Not starting drama just stating a very valid view point.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

i own all of yall. end of story. gg

fuck u
bye
EvilTree{OZ}
S_hift

Post by S_hift »