base killer player name: bornthisway

Lawlz

Re: base killer player name: bornthisway

Post by Lawlz »

The commenter above me, needs to roll a joint. And go chill out by surfing in Hurricane Sandy.
Do you really want what little populace left in the server to be kicked / banned
and not return? I don't think admins are afraid to take action, its just no matter
what course of action is taken; you'll still bitch about it. So in the end, it's a continuous loop my friend.
I mean, if you really want to only play with yourself in a server, there are plenty of empty ones. ;P
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

why yes i was busy getting head from your mother while constructing that paragraph so i must say i am very proud. we tried this new trick with pop rocks and lets just say:

shift's mother + bag of pop rocks x tree's penis = win
EvilTree{OZ}
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

lawlz is correct, if an admin takes action, someone will scream abuse. if they dont then someone else will scream nothing is being done. it is an endless cycle. we warn players, then take what action is needed. you dont always see the warnings because they may be done in whisper as to not cause a rush of spam in the chat. I also like when an admin is taking action and players that have nothing to do with that action feel they need to jump in and attack the admin. when in fact they saw nothing and were not observing the first players action. if you or anyone can suggest a way to correct the first three problems listed here, please post the suggestion. it is possible that there is something we haven't tried yet.

We cant let admins run wild with power, and we cant ask then to take everyone's crap when they do take action.
what actions do you feel were needed that were not taken ? if it is hm or some other problem you saw, please post the screen shot or video so that we may look it over. just posting a general complaint does not help us see what is going on. we have a section just for that reason.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Bo Let them scream abuse. Considering all of the "admin abuse" you've already done, I don't think you've done enough. Personally I don't think you've abused anyone. I think you are a good admin and one of the most strict admins.

Tree, keep mothers out of it. Stop acting like an infant by saying "yo momma" this and that. When have I ever talked about your mother? Seriously man, grow up. You don't even play Tribes anymore let alone care about it. Go chop me up some sushi dog and meanwhile we can talk on some ebonics while smoking your mids, bitch.

Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

if i make the sushi ur bringing the mids
EvilTree{OZ}
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

:lol: alright alright I do smoke the mids though.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

bo'sdad wrote:the topic was about a base killer. the last few posts were also off topic. that's why i asked the question. If you took offense to it, then maybe it is because you realize that you are the number one troll and drama queen in this forums. If you wish to start you own post and see who will post to it, you are welcome to. leaving inflammatory post's such as your last one here , and childish comments like the ones you leave all over forums, is getting old. If I'm not mistaken, you have been kicked from many forums , many times. dont you get the picture yet ? as an admin and owner I am asking you to stop posting like you have in the past , and not cause drama.
lololololololololololololololol. Wow, i never read more shit piled into a post then this. I will deny everything here like I'm Biden. I have yet to believe someone who checks the forums once a week or so is your number one troll, unless these forums have really been going bad. And if anyone's a drama queen, its STU. You do realize the term drama queen refers to someone who thinks everything is drama and takes everything to literally. That, actually, explains you bo. I replied like i did because you singled out me, like you wanted to suck my dick or something. I also like how my posts get old to you, bo. I bet complaints about you get old after awhile too, you cock goblin. And you are mistaken, I have been banned from one. The only "drama" i may cause is making you look like a bigger ass.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

RairLogic wrote:
bo'sdad wrote:the topic was about a base killer. the last few posts were also off topic. that's why i asked the question. If you took offense to it, then maybe it is because you realize that you are the number one troll and drama queen in this forums. If you wish to start you own post and see who will post to it, you are welcome to. leaving inflammatory post's such as your last one here , and childish comments like the ones you leave all over forums, is getting old. If I'm not mistaken, you have been kicked from many forums , many times. dont you get the picture yet ? as an admin and owner I am asking you to stop posting like you have in the past , and not cause drama.
lololololololololololololololol. Wow, i never read more shit piled into a post then this. I will deny everything here like I'm Biden. I have yet to believe someone who checks the forums once a week or so is your number one troll, unless these forums have really been going bad. And if anyone's a drama queen, its STU. You do realize the term drama queen refers to someone who thinks everything is drama and takes everything to literally. That, actually, explains you bo. I replied like i did because you singled out me, like you wanted to suck my dick or something. I also like how my posts get old to you, bo. I bet complaints about you get old after awhile too, you cock goblin. And you are mistaken, I have been banned from one. The only "drama" i may cause is making you look like a bigger ass.
Someone buy this kid a Twinkie and get him a girlfriend!
(S1)G]-[0ST

Post by (S1)G]-[0ST »

I thought this was a community of friends who enjoy playing tribes together? A lot of these topics are just people bickering back and forth at each other. I have yet to find a topic where someone hasn't called someone a troll, drama queen, or abusive. We are the survivors of a game from 1998 and you people are acting like kids on a call of duty server. In my opinion, admins shouldn't be afraid of being called abusive if they are in fact, enforcing the rules correctly and within reason. At the same time S_hift, not trying to be disrespectful bro, but of course you can't expect an admin to take action if they are not in the server to experience it themselves.

Everyone needs to lighten up.

Striker

Post by Striker »

(S1)G]-[0ST wrote:I thought this was a community of friends who enjoy playing tribes together? A lot of these topics are just people bickering back and forth at each other. I have yet to find a topic where someone hasn't called someone a troll, drama queen, or abusive. We are the survivors of a game from 1998 and you people are acting like kids on a call of duty server. In my opinion, admins shouldn't be afraid of being called abusive if they are in fact, enforcing the rules correctly and within reason. At the same time S_hift, not trying to be disrespectful bro, but of course you can't expect an admin to take action if they are not in the server to experience it themselves.

Everyone needs to lighten up.
Thank God for this man.