base killer player name: bornthisway

Lawlz

Re: base killer player name: bornthisway

Post by Lawlz »

Striker wrote:
(S1)G]-[0ST wrote:I thought this was a community of friends who enjoy playing tribes together? A lot of these topics are just people bickering back and forth at each other. I have yet to find a topic where someone hasn't called someone a troll, drama queen, or abusive. We are the survivors of a game from 1998 and you people are acting like kids on a call of duty server. In my opinion, admins shouldn't be afraid of being called abusive if they are in fact, enforcing the rules correctly and within reason. At the same time S_hift, not trying to be disrespectful bro, but of course you can't expect an admin to take action if they are not in the server to experience it themselves.

Everyone needs to lighten up.
Thank God for this man.
More like thank God the marijaweed stuff.
Striker

Post by Striker »

That too!
AntiDeath

Post by AntiDeath »

Lawlz wrote:
RairLogic wrote:
bo'sdad wrote:the topic was about a base killer. the last few posts were also off topic. that's why i asked the question. If you took offense to it, then maybe it is because you realize that you are the number one troll and drama queen in this forums. If you wish to start you own post and see who will post to it, you are welcome to. leaving inflammatory post's such as your last one here , and childish comments like the ones you leave all over forums, is getting old. If I'm not mistaken, you have been kicked from many forums , many times. dont you get the picture yet ? as an admin and owner I am asking you to stop posting like you have in the past , and not cause drama.
lololololololololololololololol. Wow, i never read more shit piled into a post then this. I will deny everything here like I'm Biden. I have yet to believe someone who checks the forums once a week or so is your number one troll, unless these forums have really been going bad. And if anyone's a drama queen, its STU. You do realize the term drama queen refers to someone who thinks everything is drama and takes everything to literally. That, actually, explains you bo. I replied like i did because you singled out me, like you wanted to suck my dick or something. I also like how my posts get old to you, bo. I bet complaints about you get old after awhile too, you cock goblin. And you are mistaken, I have been banned from one. The only "drama" i may cause is making you look like a bigger ass.
Someone buy this kid a Twinkie and get him a girlfriend!
Was that an attempt to being funny? Lawlz, perhaps you should listen to ghost. It is too bad I am 16 now and have changed. Your mind is in the past. It is time to move on with your life. Turn off your computer, tuck it into a closet, and watch the skies. This is the only advice i can give to someone so far into the past. I think its time to open your eyes and look into the future because its going to be a rocky road for you if you continue like this. I ask you from the kindness of my heart, move on.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :mrgreen:

- much love, Lawlz
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

Believe me, i don't really care about any opinions from anyone over the internet that i dont know. Although i may troll a little, its just to lighten things.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

RairLogic wrote:Believe me, i don't really care about any opinions from anyone over the internet that i dont know. Although i may troll a little, its just to lighten things.
Yes. Pretty much how I roll.
Striker

Post by Striker »

Lmfao, trolling lightens things in no way what-so-ever
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

Striker wrote:Lmfao, trolling lightens things in no way what-so-ever
there is a difference between trolling for shits-and-giggles and trolling to be a nuisance. I wouldn't return to any forums that were too formal....
Striker

Post by Striker »

Yeah but usually they have the same effect.
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

Striker wrote:Yeah but usually they have the same effect.
well my "trolling" isn't usually directed at anybody...