Assistance Required

boomer1

Assistance Required

Post by boomer1 »

Hi, I've been playing on the BR server under the name "boomer" for quite a while now.

My housemate started playing recently, however I was informed he was apparently banned a couple days ago for whatever reason. The problem is that we're using the same router/internet connection, which resulted in me being unable to connect to the server as well. I really enjoy playing during my spare time, and it would be greatly appreciated if it would be possible for me to still play.
I would gladly personally talk to him about whatever rules he broke if necessary to remedy the situation.

If needed, please PM me for any additional required information such as my IP address, etc.

Thanks
bo'sdad

Re: Assistance Required

Post by bo'sdad »

we would need to know your ip address and your room mates name he was using when banned. bans are uaually for 30 days. most bans are lifted after that time.
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

Your Roomie (PK Visual) was banned for running happy mod, a ban lasts 30 days. Please tell him not to run HM again when he returns after his ban is up or it will be another 30 day ban.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Make your roomie sleep outside for 30 days also..:) Oh btw. might wanna check on getting your own ip. You've allways seem like a clean player in the server boomer.I saw you trying to connect last night and it said you were banned?dont let him circumvent the ban ,or it will start over from that day. See ya in 30 days.
boomer1

Post by boomer1 »

Thanks for the reply, too bad I have to suffer for his mistakes.
I guess I have no choice other than to just waiting it out, unless there is another way I can play; I can guarantee he won't join the server for the rest of the month, if that is a viable solution. If not, thanks anyways.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

jeeeez let the man play. free his IP :!:
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

^ What he said. Tribes is dying every time someone gets banned, they decide fuck it I'm tired of this bullshit!
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
virus

Post by virus »

Look at me. I've been mistaken for someone else and I'm already banned after days of coming back to play.
[NHOP]Virus