Big Crates

blankgirl

Big Crates

Post by blankgirl »

Sometimes when I deploy a big crate i will be stuck inside of it. This leads to ctrl+K and my D setting gettin' messed up. That is all.

Thanks,

blankgirl
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
SGT ROCK

Re: Big Crates

Post by SGT ROCK »

I get the same thing at times. I find that moving the crate with the fork usually frees me up though.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

blankgirl wrote:Sometimes when I deploy a big crate i will be stuck inside of it. This leads to ctrl+K and my D setting gettin' messed up. That is all.

Thanks,

blankgirl
I just walk backwards as I deploy it; never have had a problem since ^^
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

SGT ROCK wrote:I get the same thing at times. I find that moving the crate with the fork usually frees me up though.

This works quite well. On another note it probably should behave more like a force field. "deploy position too close" and being able to apply directly over a turret.

Personally though, I think the concept of the crates are n00bish. Not like we don't have enough deployables anyway.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Yeah those things are annoying as hell. Suddenly one day everyone started using them for D and now they are everywhere every match. They're actually worse than the white pyramid turret covers <!> had because they are poop brown and blend in with the terrain on a lot of maps.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Death666 wrote:Yeah those things are annoying as hell. Suddenly one day everyone started using them for D and now they are everywhere every match. They're actually worse than the white pyramid turret covers <!> had because they are poop brown and blend in with the terrain on a lot of maps.

How about we stop rewarding these noobs for idiotic behavior? How about rewarding them whenever they actually help their team?

No more points for laser turret kills. Or any turret kill. only 0.1 points for every deployable set.
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

back on topic...

the suggestion to move it w/ pitchfork works most of the time.

the suggestion to walk backward when deploying it works 100%. and you KNOW blank likes to keep it 100.

thanks for the tips Lawlz and SGT ROCK.

8-)
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

lol she likes the crates