Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 16

S_hift

Re: Please Unban

Post by S_hift »

Its called affirming biased point bo. And sometimes people need that. Because sometimes a peace of mind is something everyone deserves.

Moving on... You got my vote ecko. But simply because I admire what you've done. No one had the balls to pull off a little stunt like that in years. And frankly I'm glad you did it. Not only because such a thing was even allowable. But mostly because you exposed something that should have never existed in the first place. And for that I thank you. You also helped protect the people that you liked to play with, by sharing the backdoor access admin. For that I thank you as well. I'm sure you only did it for some sort of personal gain.

However I believe that you also acted extremely immaturely and quite predictably when given the opportunity to use those powers for good. You used them to cause chaos. You are no different than a cop, whom when given a badge and a suit becomes a person who sees a moment to seize absolute power and control over an individual. This is called deceit and you are an extremely deceitful person. I don't believe that the annihilation community as a whole will ever trust you or consider anything you say.

In fact, I take about 80% of what you say as a grain of sand. Sometimes I don't know why I even consider speaking to you when given the opportunity to exchange words. You are never to be trusted. Why you continue to prove this time and time again, I do not know. You have much potential to do good things, but you choose to be deceitful when given the opportunities to save face.

This is why people ignore you. This is why people talk shit. You can't seem to grasp the concept. Just when everyone thinks you've changed, you manage to find a way to prove them wrong. Why do you do this? Do you think its funny? Who am I asking? Of course you do. You obviously get some sort of kick out of this, or you would stop the bullshit already.

Heres why I think you do this shit. I could be wrong. I'm not a shrink, but I do know enough to give a brief synopsis on an individual.

- Because you like the attention, either positive or negative.
- Because you are insecure about yourself. You believe that if you change your name you can just start over clean.
- Because you lie. You've lied for your own personal gain.
- You are confused. You've pushed away the very people who've tried to reason with you. You can't just start a new clan, just so you can make friends. It doesn't work like that.
- You seek too much approval. Validation. These are clear signs of infidelity. You are not a faithful person. What makes you believe that you will be able to change yourself, if you cannot commit to something for more than a few days?

However you are not the worst person to do these things. Just the sloppiest. There are people who have put far too much effort to do what you've done. Yet they still get away with it. Why? Because shit talks, and money walks.

I know you like posts like this. Because its talking about you. However I do hope you take offense to this, because at least maybe you'll be able to convince yourself that you still care. Only real change can come from within. We all make our mistakes, but will you learn from yours?

Edit: TLDR? you've made your bed, now sleep in it.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
iL Fatal

Post by iL Fatal »

thanks shift.
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

iL Fatal wrote:thanks shift.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

I am going to kick your ass first and then later will make my deci....
and foxy.. that goes for you too .. bitchiolaaa

Bull Frog in DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>..

Negro.. keep your hands on the wheels ... put your window down..... i caught you going 35 on a 30.......
wait.. what is that smell?? Newport man. I smoke newport.. bs that is rifffaaa .. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

<!>SapoIV-- wrote:I am going to kick your ass first and then later will make my deci....
and foxy.. that goes for you too .. bitchiolaaa

Bull Frog in DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>..

Negro.. keep your hands on the wheels ... put your window down..... i caught you going 35 on a 30.......
wait.. what is that smell?? Newport man. I smoke newport.. bs that is rifffaaa .. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:
iL Fatal wrote:thanks shift.
:lol:
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
iL Fatal

Post by iL Fatal »

can we stay on track please?
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

dude newports are like 9.95$ here in maryland. WTF glad I finally quit smoking. Yeah I'm one of those guys now. I hit the reefer though for like, the first time in a month yesterday. I was soo done man. Trying to watch LOST and shit. Swear that show sucks serious donkey sack.
iL Fatal

Post by iL Fatal »

LOST lol.. that is purtty lame
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Here let me save you some time.

- Survivors are actually all dead. They are stuck in purgatory.
- The black cloud is actually different people who are already "survivors" it is also the manifestation of their fears.
- Polar bears are dead polar bears. same with the horse, its a dead horse.
- Everyone is dead.
- nothing happens when no one presses the button.