Let me just drop this off here....

S']['U

Let me just drop this off here....

Post by S']['U »

ATTENTION BR ADMINS:
Please see this thread: http://www.pushbiscuit.info/forum/viewt ... f=1&t=4422
The Death Pilot wrote:
2strong wrote:Hope duke gets under control now that we all saw his harassment.
To Crow:

He's not.
Tonight he was blocking the airbase door with a welded force-field, stealing bombers and place-switching me off the station again.
Do I need to send screenshots and demos again, or are you finally going to realize that just a "talk" isn't enough to stop him?

Are you going to allow me to post on BR Forum so admins like Lil Tigga know what's going on?
(He was there, and he treated me in the same manner I've learned to expect from BR admins.... ignoring my complaint and belittling me instead )

You told me, "lol Everyone on BR already knows about this"
Well, apparently that isn't true. Tigga knew nothing about it.
How many other admins are still clueless about Duke?

I think at the very least there should be a link to this thread posted on BR forum so that everyone really does know about this.
The Death Pilot wrote:
Bullet wrote:Puppet it almost sounds as if your obsessed with screwing with his game.. You can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he's hacking.. even if he is get the fuck over it.. who the fuck cares if you hack a fuckin airbase.. or if he's hacking invos.. seriously enough! Don't you people understand you're killing this game with ur petty bullshit? Ffs grow the fuck up and play! Learn to be better then the hackers and their fucking hacks! Quit crying when you get beat.. Take a look at tribes 10 years ago.. it was on the top of the best computer games in the nation.. and now look we have to fight to keep this game alive.. but instead there's a small group of admins in one tiny server destroying whats left of this game! And the players simply do nothing but bitch piss n moan over pretty much everything! Take word, this game will end forever soon if something isn't fixed.
The problem is admins that refuse to take meaningful action against people like this.
The message they're sending is this:
"Fuck with STU all you want, you really have nothing to lose."
This only encourages more of this behavior from others... and it's already starting.

I can't blame all of them though... Some are just being kept ignorant of the situation, thanks to Crow:

Tigga says, "it's you vs the world"
but the fact is it's only two people ...so far.
I can guarantee there will be more if there are no consequences for this kind of behavior.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Re: Let me just drop this off here....

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

S_hift wrote:I think you all are being immature. Stu raises a very valid point. The problem is most of you are too close minded to see why he has a problem.

Stu used to rage about teammates killing his APC's. Technically that's base killing since they're killing his deployable objects.

Nothing was done about it, instead he was ridiculed and laughed at for putting out a legitimate complaint that interfered with his style of play. Which in turn made him more infuriated and upset about the situation.

Then people continued to troll him beyond existence. Making fun of his style of play and destroying his APC's whenever they got the chance. He continued to report the problems and was without fail confronted with a could shoulder.

He was banned after constant bickering, because no one would do anything about it.
I believe this was the biggest injustice done to him as it contradicts greatly with his gameplay style.

Stu's an adult and deserves the same respect as anyone one of us...
S_hift knows exactly what he's talking about.
He used to TK my APCs himself, so he knows why people do it and how unfairly I was treated just for trying to get it stopped.

History is now repeating itself.

"...we dont allow people to disrupt other peoples game play." -- Bo'sdad
http://z6.invisionfree.com/brazilbrserv ... =1326&st=8
Last edited by S']['U on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

S']['U, how can I put this? People like to watch you rage in game and on forums, that's why they do it.!

The more you rage the more they fap fap fap!
Last edited by '][']-[RiLL3R on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:S']['U, how can I put this? People to watch you rage in game and on forums, that's why they do it.!
The more you rage the more they fap fap fap!
Tigga accused me of "raging" when all I was trying to do was get his attention.
Just because I type in caps, it doesn't mean I'm "raging".

Too often admins have used "raging" as an excuse to ignore my complaints.
I don't make shit up.
I don't lie about other people.
I don't complain about petty problems.

If I make a complaint in chat, it should be taken seriously ...no matter what font it's in.

The problem is not "people" in general.
The problem right now is only two individuals, and only one of them is still doing it.

I have had no issues with any one else that I can't handle myself, but these two have gone
way past what anyone would consider tolerable if was being done to them.
This has been going on ever since I got back in the server, and it's been getting
progressively worse since.

Why the hell should I have to put up with it any longer?
What are game admins there for?

They do it even when admins are in the server, and they don't even let up after I complain. They have no fear of admin because they know that nothing will be done to them, and that it's far more likely I'm the one that will be admin-abused for speaking up or defending myself.

It's worked for them with three BR admins so far.
My whole reason for posting on this forum is to prevent number four.

It doesn't say much for BR Admin when they are so predictably biased and abusive that they can unwittingly be used and manipulated as tools of harassment by a couple of server trolls.
Last edited by S']['U on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

I know this isn't the point but, couldn't you have just moved the force field?

@Tigga, respect your elders, punk.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:I know this isn't the point but, couldn't you have just moved the force field?
No.
Check the chat at the top of the screenshot. It was welded.
He actually moved it back into place and welded it after I moved it the first time.
When I tried to shoot it, he stood there and repaired it.

Doesn't Tigga have the ability to move welded objects?
It sure would have solved the problem and sent a clear message to DukeofHardington.
Too bad he didn't listen to me. In fact, he told me I was wrong:

"no hes not stu"
(it's in the screenshot chat)
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:@Tigga, respect your elders, punk.
I'm not going to condemn Tigga.
He wasn't aware of Duke's extensive harassment history, and he was at least willing to talk to me.
I didn't get that much with Bo or Crow.

He also gave me the proof I needed to prove that Bongwater was smurfing and harassing me
to provoke me into getting server-banned 2 years ago.
I still owe him for that.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ghost wrote:I'm gonna post some facts here so everybody listen up.

I have played with stu a few times in BR and from what I've seen he gets harassed almost on a daily basis for no reason.

Stu plays his game his way and I haven't seen him do anything that justifies him being fucked with like this.

Stu is a fun player to play with and I believe anyone who interrupts his gameplay should be dealt with accordingly. Same with anyone else.

Stu obviously isn't trying to start problems he is trying to solve them. He spends a great deal of his time making videos and threads trying to expose this.

Again, this is just how I perceive stu from the couple times I have played with him.

Hopefully justice will be swift and accurate.

I want you to know that I have noticed you defending me in the chat too.
Thanks.

I also want to give credit to FrankTheTank.

Even doing that much stopped the harassment until he left.
He's my hero.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

I saw last time what he was doing to you, BUT HE was in a different team.. I also saw your "youtube" vid and I came to the conclusion
that HE WAS NOT in your team.. If he is NOT in your team.. He can do whatever.. Now if I catch him doing stuff to you while in the same team I will deal with him accordingly. PERIOD>. You two need to stop going at it.. This been happening for ever now.. GROW UP guys.. its a fucking game ... You two are adults.. forget the past ..
Thanks

SapoIV