Let me just drop this off here....

Puppetmaster

Re: Let me just drop this off here....

Post by Puppetmaster »

I didn't jump in your APC or follow you. I don't know if you were accusing me of that but it reads that way.

I looked at the demos and here's some screenshots to save people time who don't want to watch the demos which last for over 45 minutes.
Here's how I saw things go down, which I could have missed some things but I'm sure STU will correct me if that's the case.
In the first map he was being harassed in, Duke didn't do anything to him that I could see at first other than getting in the APC with him. He wasn't attacking it or anything and it's possible STU thought Duke was, because I was attacking his APC with the interceptor. Duke was in Rouge armor, so he might have thought that's where the shots were coming from, I don't know. Here's the first thing I saw:

From then on, anytime Duke got in STU's APC, STU would try to blow the APC up w/ Duke in it.

Here's Duke stealing the APC (not really stealing, he just sat there keeping STU from using it which is just as bad) :

Duke starting a vote to detonge STU when he didn't deserve it:

STU boosting Duke while sitting in APC:

In second demo, you see STU set up an airbase and then Duke put force fields up to block the entrance, welding them into place.
When Duke put the FFs up originally, there was a heavy attacking the airbase and you could have claimed it was defense, but when I went over to take down the FF for STU, Duke repaired them, making it obvious he was not doing it for D.

After that, STU rage quit right as I was able to take out the FF, and Duke dropped right after STU did.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Duke was sitting in my APC for one reason:
TO STOP ME FROM FLYING IT.

End of argument.

P.S. Why didn't you include the reason why I voted on you in your chat edit?
No prob. Everyone can see what a dick you were being in the demo.
Last edited by S']['U on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

He was in the passenger seat, though. That doesn't stop you from doing anything.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Puppetmaster wrote:He was in the passenger seat, though. That doesn't stop you from doing anything.
After the history you and Duke have of shooting my APCs from the passenger seat, I don't want either one of you riding with me ...EVER.

Find something else to do.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

That's okay, but he didn't attack your APC yet so you could find yourself in the wrong for that. I'm not trying to argue in Duke's defense, but you can't get mad at him and call it harassment when he's in the APC with you when he isn't doing anything. The other stuff he did was harassment, yes. Sitting in the APC just along for the ride, no.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Puppetmaster wrote:I didn't jump in your APC or follow you. I don't know if you were accusing me of that but it reads that way.
EDIT: I stand corrected.
I remembered you being in my APC but it turns out it was accidental.
Puppetmaster wrote:I looked at the demos and here's some screenshots to save people time who don't want to watch the demos which last for over 45 minutes.
The first map was fine. The trouble started as soon as you and Duke showed up.
You two always show up together....why is that?
Puppetmaster wrote:Here's how I saw things go down, which I could have missed some things but I'm sure STU will correct me if that's the case.
In the first map he was being harassed in, Duke didn't do anything to him that I could see at first other than getting in the APC with him. He wasn't attacking it or anything and it's possible STU thought Duke was, because I was attacking his APC with the interceptor. Duke was in Rouge armor, so he might have thought that's where the shots were coming from, I don't know.
He had just gotten there and he was testing the limits of what he could get away with...
...just like you're doing.
Puppetmaster wrote:From then on, anytime Duke got in STU's APC, STU would try to blow the APC up w/ Duke in it.
Here's Duke stealing the APC (not really stealing, he just sat there keeping STU from using it which is just as bad) :
Already explained: I don't trust you or Duke as passengers.
Puppetmaster wrote:In second demo, you see STU set up an airbase and then Duke put force fields up to block the entrance, welding them into place.
When Duke put the FFs up originally, there was a enemy flag-carrier in spawn armor near the airbase and you could have claimed it was defense...
Fixed that for ya.
Anybody who was actually playing Tribes would have been trying to kill the flag-carrier (like I did) instead of blocking an airbase.
Puppetmaster wrote: but when I went over to take down the FF for STU, Duke repaired them, making it obvious he was not doing it for D.
(needed bold type).
I did see you shoot the forcefield and I give you credit for that, but I suspect that you and Duke are just playing some kind of "good cop, bad cop " game with me now.
Puppetmaster wrote:...and Duke dropped right after STU did.
Of course he did....
GAME OVER.
Puppetmaster wrote:That's okay, but he didn't attack your APC yet so you could find yourself in the wrong for that. I'm not trying to argue in Duke's defense, but you can't get mad at him and call it harassment when he's in the APC with you when he isn't doing anything. The other stuff he did was harassment, yes. Sitting in the APC just along for the ride, no.
I don't give you or Duke rides.
Last edited by S']['U on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

I've done my job. Says Duke.
Another mental case.

And STU, puppet was only trying to help you.
Btw I stripped his pitchfork so only admin can return it.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

No Ghost, this isn't justice.
After four weeks of this harassment, and all the demos and videos I've posted, and after he's already been given a warning, now he gets caught red-handed and what does he get?
...another warning.
So his pitchfork was taken away. He'll find other ways to continue.

If an armed robber is caught robbing a bank, do they just take his gun and send him on his way?
Would you call that "justice"?

It's also heartwarming to see how other players are discouraging this sort of thing with their "supportive" chat comments.

Truly a community we all can be proud of.
...and one I don't think I want to be a part of.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

What would you like us to do STU? Ban him for life?

And when was that beav? Because I had a talk with Duke about this like 2ish days ago, so if it was after than then it was after our talk.
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:What would you like us to do STU? Ban him for life?
You don't have to do that. Hell a 4 day ban would be plenty enough time to realize what he did was wrong...
Harassment is one thing, but this is straight up bullying.