Bladez HappyModding

S']['U

Re: Bladez HappyModding

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote:Where's the clips of my owning you with blast walls?
Be glad I didn't post those clips.
Everyone would be wondering how you could see where I was through those blast walls.
Bladez wrote: Lol Funny how you edit out all the kills i get on you. Rolo was there to watch it all anyways
"all the kills I get on you"????
I think the final score says it all.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Ever heard of 3rd person? I guess you haven't just like you haven't learned how to get a kill without suidicing with planes. Read the newbie guide you figure out there's a 3rd person view. I play majority of the time in 3rd person. Makes owning you alot better. You have 1 clip of killing me when i'm just fucking around with blast walls. Show all the other clips of different times me of me no scoping you across the map out of your shitty plane.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Feel free to post a video/demo of 3rd person sniping. it would be great!
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

I know when your in the clan "OZ" most things are not possible such as being good, don't worry once i decide to come back into the server i will make a video just for you beavis.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Just a demo would be good no video, Now you have a good day!
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

It will be... A montage.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Profile of a Sociopath:
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired:
Bladez wrote:There's a reason i have never been "banned" for trolling or anything else. Crow has seen me do everything and has yet to ban me.
Bladez wrote:Lol crow doesn't care about how i act in the server
Bladez wrote: Funny how i can say whatever i want on the server when crow is on and he doesn't give a single fuck about it.
Bladez wrote:Crow's been on when i came on as fishes real name so clearly he does not give a fuck.
Repeated assaults on others.
(no examples are necessary)

They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special grace:
(again, no examples are necessary)

Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries:
Bladez wrote:i know you will never become a god like me in games and in real life but you can always dream.
Bladez wrote: I can do anything anyone else can do better and therefor have no limits. You gain this when you are a god in real life.
No concern for their impact on others:
Bladez wrote:This is the internet there is no such thing as privacy nor is there a law or any kind of dissagreement with it. I don't see any server rules let alone saying anything about privacy.
They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed:
Bladez wrote:Sapo if you want you can give me your home address and i will personally fly to your house and hand your ass to you in person
Bladez wrote:if sapo keeps it up his comp will be shutdown for good.
Bladez wrote:Btw i'm coming back with a script that causes admins to ban themselves instead of me when they try to. Also sapos commputer will be shutdown for good when i decide it's time.
it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities:
Bladez wrote:I'm actually tall ripped and 25 years old
Bladez wrote:I've already done a 1v15 players in the server no problem
They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight or willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever the problem, it is always someone else's fault:
Bladez wrote:There's a reason i have never been "banned" for trolling or anything else. Crow has seen me do everything and has yet to ban me. There's how many people that troll and bk etc? If i'm banned might as well ban half the server for others shit.
Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed:
Bladez wrote:Stu keeps positing vids and images of claiming me doing it when there's a guy named modborg who goes under other peoples names and does these kind of things. Don't post vids etc unless you have the exact IP to the person that is doing it, otherwise it's just false evidence. Case closed.
Case Closed.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Beavis wrote:Feel free to post a video/demo of 3rd person sniping. it would be great!
Beavis wrote:Just a demo would be good no video, Now you have a good day!

Profile of a Sociopath:
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Damn Lol That's what I was doing to Bladez.