Bladez HappyModding

f0xL3g3nD :)

Re: Bladez HappyModding

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

Puppetmaster wrote:S']['U, it was nothing personal. I thought I had your permission. Sorry.
Do not EVER share something on the internet without permission from the creator, said no one ever >.>
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:
Puppetmaster wrote:S']['U, it was nothing personal. I thought I had your permission. Sorry.
Do not EVER share something on the internet without permission from the creator, said no one ever >.>
...and I thought you were an expert on copyright infringement. Image
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

And now back to the TOPIC:
I do notice every time I join he goes to obs. Hope he knows you can see who's playing before you join :o
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Beavis wrote:And now back to the TOPIC:
I do notice every time I join he goes to obs. Hope he knows you can see who's playing before you join :o
True.
I use this:

EDIT: (Dead Link replaced)
http://www.maxogc.net/tribes/master/tri ... 5.14:28001
Last edited by S']['U on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I saw that I am in a couple of your videos STU. I am therefore forced to file a DCMA complaint against you. I have lost a significant amount of revenue due to your shenanigans. An estimated loss of .000000000001 cents. I demand compensation and payment for emotion damages caused by you. See you in court asshole.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaRk wrote:I saw that I am in a couple of your videos STU. I am therefore forced to file a DCMA complaint against you. I have lost a significant amount of revenue due to your shenanigans. An estimated loss of .000000000001 cents. I demand compensation and payment for emotion damages caused by you. See you in court asshole.
Sorry, but you were in a public server...
The law states that you can't reasonably expect privacy while appearing in public,
therefore your claim of .000000000001 cents is invalid.
However, I am willing to settle for 1000000000 times the amount you have asked for.
Is a check OK?

I have a cashier's check (drawn on the account of Prince Abubu from Nigeria) for $10,000
If you cash it for me and send me the balance, you can keep $1000 for your trouble.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

I can't help that stu constantly gets his ass handed to him by my godlike skills.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Bladez wrote:I can't help that stu constantly gets his ass handed to him by my godlike skills.

I guarantee you that if you were as easy to spot as I am, your ass would be handed to you.
Also, I don't pick out a single player as my only target like you do.
No one is impressed.

DaRk

Post by DaRk »

And S']['U gives his internet right hook.
Bladez

Post by Bladez »

Where's the clips of my owning you with blast walls? Lol Funny how you edit out all the kills i get on you. Rolo was there to watch it all anyways